How to stop the death of Eve

CONCORD only intervenes in PvP-class actions, not PvE-class actions.

Again: read up on FOBs and you will know how to avoid these dangers in the future. While you are at it, read up on Triglavians and consider taking a short jaunt into Pochven with a clean clone and a cheap ship to get positive standings with them - which will neutralize another PvE risk.

You can even spend time making yourself friendly to the local pirates so that their FOBs ignore you.

The only NPCs in high sec you can never be friendly toward are the belt rats - so a little planning will always be required to keep yourself safe from the NPCs in high sec space. After all, high-sec refers to the limitations on PvP activity, not on the difficulty of the content or the risk from NPCs.

right at the end of the day we been together for 18 years now and not only are the kids not mine but shes been cheating on me =/ . worst part is the kids are yelling at me like i should have known they were not mine =/ ā€¦ playing on and off since 03 a michanic was added during that time that is basicly a ticking time bomb to kill you unless your always on google not in the gameā€¦ old game old machanics they wanted to know how to save the game update the machics stop killing your new players in high sec and finding new ways to kill older onesā€¦ YOu have to have level caps and with a game with no levels you have to have some kinda of advance ment as a goal that can let you not always worry about dieing why play a game that is harsher then the real world?

talking high sec not talking low null i understand that and if ppl can ever do anything in this game with out selling off their real life family to do it then maybe yall get more ppl in low null to fight just saying you start with where ppl start fix that and then the rest of the game will have ppl tooā€¦ so intresting

Calm down, miner.

right rightā€¦ since i have you here im opening an internet cafe the plan was to of course expand into a bigger building because of being born lucky i would be able to in a few years timeā€¦ What i wanted to do was make it a franchise but doing so thru corperation so basicly i would get to know ppl in eve thru a corp i formed with ppl who live around the area . i would over time come to trust them and also become a bigger corp and need to break off beacuse with business growth ppl can only come from so far so you franchiseā€¦ and thus an Alliance is born and a new corp that is the franchies but given to the new CEO who was once a corp mate you met when you first opened your internet cafe OH then keep doing that and win at life and make eve badass game where millions are on it all the time THUS motivating the team to make it even better and biggerā€¦ All the while sponsoring plex prize events to even further more cash into eve online so i can get my TRUE filthy wish play a game with all the ppl in it so i can have fun outside of the real worldā€¦ Anyways test cafe almost done and about to get the ball rolling on another small area for consel gaming to push cash flow for the land faster ā€¦ So many plans so much future ā– ā– ā– ā–  i had it all planned out ok im done i just needed to drop the fantastic idea of making everyone rich RL and in game so we could all have more funner

I canā€™t read your wall of text, miner.

Closing for below

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting