How were you introduced to the criminal side of EVE?

Very long history of just being a general asshole on my part…

So it all started off 2005 Christmas time, different character (not revealing), didn’t start of as an evil ass hell bent on killing Everyone or everything, saeger wasn’t even made till I needed a cyno alt but things happen, people change, and faction warfare gets introduced (2008). So after about 3 years of being a pve/builder guy I was gonna try my hand at PvP, and Saeger was born… Well he actually made before hand but the personality came out from being a troll/ass in other games (wow, css, halo, and battlefield).

The militia we joined as a Corp was very role-play esk and I just thought that was stupid as f***. So while flying in the amarr fleets I began to troll, which got us war decced which lead to the best fights I’ve ever had. My corpmates and CEO soon learned that if you want another corp to hastely put a fleet together to charge your well put together fleet you just have saeger piss them off.
Back before pods showed you their implants in kill mails you would always have to guess what they had in, or you could be evil like me and have a conversation open and have them send you a screenshot of the Implants, make them rip them out for their freedom with more screenshots as proof and kill them anyways at the end.

And it began there, soon I joined a small group of guys (pod reprocessing), after a few more people joined and we started doing more insane things we took on a new name… Pod Repo. We began Merc work for the first time, we decced everyone (Mercs, nullsecers, militia, pvers, pirates) literally didn’t matter who you were back then, the 8 of us were going to wreck your alliance.

We pushed the fittings of our ships to become the best. Spider repping ships held off break a wish vindicators and guardians for over an hour before we both gave up and docked up… Earning a friendship in the process. Fighting other Mercs was just exciting and fun, then repo took a 6 month break, I joined a cancer of eve called The Marmite collective. Things started off ok, kills were plenty, but after a few weeks of watching little to no one stand up and fight the big fleets that came to engage us, we we’re getting bored, and by we I mean Vegasmirage, Blossum22 and I.
I recall a time where vegasmirage and I sat on comms with marmite leadership discussing in full details how to dismantle and destroy the alliance from within… After that day a plan was set into motion, they had denied our friend entry into marmite, so he formed his own alliance (serious space holders alliance) and declared war on marmite… Vegas, blossom and everyone who sided with badco.

So the war started with marmite, but I stayed behind as a spai!!! Did my job, giving the now coalition of war deccers fleet comps, eve mails, locations of solo players, direct comm Intel, wasn’t hard just got boring quickly. After a month of this I jumped ship taking a few of the active guys with me and after revealing what I had been doing to the alliance for so long they were furious. Which lead Tora Bushido to chase me, and set up a battle for Zeus Maximo to take out a marmite fleet with ease in this

This meant blood in the water, after this break a wish pushed in and took over marmites home system, shutting down their operation…

Oh it was fun but Pod Repo came back and so I rejoined with new friendships on the outside and way more enemies. Trolling marmite became an everyday thing, which led to wars in which marmite always lost. Repo and I took a break,

After a stint with POH and learning a few things, friends and I built Absolute Defiance, a Merc alliance devoted to doing anything to get a kill. We setup a ransom for wars, if we are war with you and you want out of your war with us you must pay us triple the contract and give us a new target and pay the Dec costs and they better be a good target or we’ll come back to you.
This lead to a trillion isk killed in our first month, but AD was a short lived wonderful time… It died horribly to a coalition of Mercs who use neutral logi and are a cancer to eve.

After this adventure in leading an alliance I decided to go smaller we formed Bite the Pillow. Built around a few friendships, for fun, and evil to continue… We joined Atype and that history is about the same as AD just with more current and more recent crap that’s kinda boring and all over the last forums…

Bite the pillow will always be home to it’s original Pillow Biters, and Pod Repo will one day return…
Enjoy this:

Eve is about memories and people you make friends, it’s not about how much neutral logi you can field or how green your killboard is… This is the lesson I’ve learned from playing the game.

1 Like