Hrrmm

I thought things were relatively calm up there.

The Theology Council opened the doors to a entire new arm of sacramental study, so much work to be done among the clergy right now. Exciting new work.
NEW work.
Do you understand how rare and wonderful that is among our line of labors?
Do you?

But no. There’s troubles now. The kind that can actually ripple out and interrupt Greater Things.

Fine. My 1stGen implants might still function…

But remember, this is your fault.

Graelyn
Trimarch Cardinal Emeritus
[+CVA+][+AM+][+PIE+]

9 Likes

Need a new implant set, Cardinal?

1 Like

Ave, Cardinal. You have a bit to catch up on.

1 Like

Otto’s back?!?!?

:rofl:

No, he’s just complaining that things are happening and interrupting the work he’s doing in his monastery.

3 Likes

Ahh, that makes a lot more sense honestly. You do have to admit it seemed like something he’d say for a second.

Maybe it’s just me…

Waddup old fart. I thought you were dead.

1 Like

However much fun it would be to think otherwise, I suspect this’ll be another slight stirring of the slumber, then retreat back into silence once more.

1 Like

Namas, Graelyn.

I hope you brought along some wisdom.
Don’t forget to add another owner of The Summit before you return to your studies.

Peace.

1 Like

Hrrmm. That is really quite the fascinating title you are claiming these days.

1 Like

The Emeritus thing? It means ‘former’, Lord Admiral. I do not purport to speak for or claim any position in your corporation’s current clerical structure.

Hey, great to see you too, Old Friend…

1 Like

Trimarch raised my eyebrow, not emeritus.

1 Like

What is a ‘trimarch’ in this context?

1 Like

I think he means “three time”.

1 Like

Well, at least he didn’t use “Thrice”.

everyone I’ve ever seen that used “thrice” was a bit out there.

1 Like

I think he does too. Which is very interesting given that PIE, at least, only acknowledged his priorly claimed title from the days of CVA and AM.

He certainly has never been a Cardinal of PIE. Lady Admiral Newelle allowed him to keep his previously claimed Cardinal title as a courtesy while in PIE, but that is not what this strange trimarch title implies.

It is admittedly a bit petty of me to call him on it. But then it’s a bit petty for him to try to use a brief stint in PIE to burnish his reputation on yet another grandstanding return.

3 Likes

You’re not getting the phrase “dark times” back, you know.

I called dibs on it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.