I am thinking of multi boxing and want to start 2 new characters in Industry and Mining

I will have a PvP/PvE char soon that does the combat. What I also want is a science/industry character.
How many skill points does it take to roughly have a perfect industry/science character.

Similarly I want a mining/gas/ice/cyno/hauler/processing eventually leading to a Rorqual. How many skill points do you think this 3rd alt will have to be able to do this stuff I listed.

Maybe you could also flesh out what skills I will need to do this. Also would you recommend all 3 of my active characters on the same account or would you recommend science/industry and pvp character with MCT on my main account and the miner/cyno on a second account or each character has their own account for a total of 3 active accounts?

Thanks

I will have a PvP/PvE char soon that does the combat. What I also want is a science/industry character.
How many skill points does it take to roughly have a perfect industry/science character.

Similarly I want a mining/gas/ice/cyno/hauler/processing eventually leading to a Rorqual. How many skill points do you think this 3rd alt will have to be able to do this stuff I listed.

Maybe you could also flesh out what skills I will need to do this. Also would you recommend all 3 of my active characters on the same account or would you recommend science/industry and pvp character with MCT on my main account and the miner/cyno on a second account or each character has their own account for a total of 3 active accounts?

Thanks

Theres a skill planner in the game that will determine this for you. I dont use it myself, but if i recall, you can build a plan and add into the skill queue and train away. If you plan to use a jump freighter then having a cyno on a different account would be recommended as well.

This character im posting on cant shoot a sling shot, but can do mining/ice/hauling pretty efficiently.
Thats 28.5 million sp’s to put it in a small perspective.

Merged 2 identical topics.
Please avoid double Topics in the Future.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.