Same here. All my clients don’t return search results for both ‘Tolle’ and ‘Aset’ (from OP) using the top left search bar. There are other systems I couldn’t find in the past few weeks, but I assumed it was a temporary hiccup. Unfortunately I forgot which ones those were. If I find those or others, I’ll edit this reply with a list on the bottom.
I use this type of search a lot to plan routes to systems, and I can say with relative confidence that this has surfaced as functional regression since early/mid December.
I’ve tried to clear search history by using right click on the bar, clearing each clients’ own cache, and verifying shared cache in the launcher. All to no avail.
I hope that sharing my experience regarding this matter will contribute to a timely resolution.
Edit; list of systems: