I give you multiboxer fleet user for gank

We are talking about HighSec miner drama here. No bubbles, no “just shoot him down” here. OP mined in the same HS belts for 4 years now and is deperate because a multi boxer showed up.

No need to be abrasive, the same “drama” happens in Null Sec, and there it’s even worse.

I am quite sure that you can’t “harass” anyone outside of HS with:

-1 obelisk
-1 orca
-8 hulk

and nothing else.

Oh, you can. Following other miners of your alliance around and cherry pick the belts. Or only cherry pick the mining anoms and leave worthless but time-wasting husks behind. Or only mine certain ice roids and leave others behind just because these were the top-ISK per hour. Or express mining ice belts/ore anoms with tons of rorqs so that no one else has a chance to get what they need as well. Seen all of this happening. And the drama originating from that is exquisite.

1 Like

Look if the bot is as badly setup as the OP describes, park a BS in the belt and see What happens. If the warps to the belt still, position a few smart bombing BSes around the warp in and take the whole fleet out.

I am amazed by the replies. This guy is clearly botting, I even know the name of the bot. There should be no need to workaround him. The suggestions should be to report him to CCP and get him banned and that should also happen…

Hopefully…

But getting him banned is only part of the fun. Frustrating him and ensuring he comes home to his fleet in pods, and no stored ore before CCP has time to take action is the other part of the fun.

1 Like

This sounds awesome!

So where is this fleet? Seen fleets like this multiple times. If you just dock a char in CODE. alliance in the system he will never undock and move after a while.

Also gank them

This the setup I used:

• Neutral alt in industrial
  • suicide fast tackle in Atron frigs (mods for fast warp and locking)
  • two t2 Cats
  1. industrialI sits on top of one of the Hulks as warpin and looter.
  2. All three gankers enter system at the same time from the closestgate.
  3. Initiate warp for fast tackler and Cats sepeately so they don’t slow the Atron down.
  4. Blapblapblap!!!
1 Like

Pay for my suicide ships and I might have a crack.

Sounds like fun. Were you using multiple accounts to pull all of this off yourself or did you have corpmates to help?

I use multiple accounts to gank. I have limited time to play, so I want to login and blap stuff and not first assemble a fleet.

But the more people you have to help with this the better obviously.

OP, on minerbumping there is a whole page about how you create a Cat gank alt within only a few hours. Will not be top damage, but just bring more friends and you are fine. If you fail just leave the system and the bot will be back mining after 15min and you can try again.

1 Like

if that bot is as bad as I think it is just leaving an unmanned cat in the belt may keep it away. If not post the system code will gank you as much as this twat but eh that’s the price.

If he is indeed botting, I got a few catalyst/talos alts I can send your way to help. From what I’m reading though, it seems you don’t need to gank him at all, just part a catalyst alt in each belt all day long and his bot won’t ever be able to mine anything.

If they’re following you around, take down your citadels (if you have any) and move. But don’t just move to the next system, move to another region or even to null-sec SOV space where more miners in an anomaly is a good thing rather than bad.

Also, mining really isn’t something you should be doing with just 1 account. It scales to the point where it only becomes more profitable than nullsec VNI or L4s with 5 accounts (1 booster).

If you really don’t want to move, I would suggest bashing his citadel and also camping belts with cloaked PVP ships such as a covops t3 or a Stratios with an oversized MWD… When he comes into the belt immediately start bumping him and warp catalyst alts (or friends with catalyst alts) in to the belt and blap his expensive exhumers.

Alternatively you could do it in a ‘throwaway’ cloaked SB with a point and a Catalyst or two and even though it’ll cost you a decent amount of ISK you will win the ‘ISK War’.

If you don’t mind becoming part of ‘your enemy’ (to most highsec carebears) I could also suggest joining CODE. on an alt with no links to your main (different accounts) and seeing how they do ganking. You might pick up some tips there that you may find useful. @Ima_Wreckyou made a good suggestion here also.

There are so many ways on how to deal with this if you employ some lateral thinking, and if you can’t or don’t want to implement them then you don’t really have a right to complain, tbh.

Considering that his group has taken action by inviting people to gank a bot, what exactly is your point here? This is not the recruitment forum. Plus, a null sec person complaining that someone trying to get rid of a bot and that the group should take action against this bot is quite rich when you think about how much null sec people complain about something as mundane as cloaky camping without doing something about and just stop to log in. If I were you, I would be very careful with throwing stones so close to your own glass house.

Furthermore, I find it quite interesting that you outright condone botting by suggesting to yield the system, the entire region, to that person. No surprise there, botting is a stable of null sec after all.

Considering that his group has taken action by inviting people to gank a bot, what exactly is your point here? This is not the recruitment forum.

My point is that by complaining on the forums he’s not going to achieve anything. By thinking outside of the box he is able to come to a solution. When I say ‘move to SOV Null’, I didn’t say WHICH alliance he should join. I’m just making a suggestion for him.

Plus, a null sec person complaining that someone trying to get rid of a bot and that the group should take action against this bot is quite rich

Um? Talk about tarring everyone with one brush. I don’t bot. I hate botters - I report any bot I see, even if it’s part of my own Alliance.

when you think about how much null sec people complain about something as mundane as cloaky camping without doing something about and just stop to log in

I - and most others in my alliance - do something about cloaky camping. That something is using common sense, having a response fleet available, being vigiland on Dscan and continuously changing systems

If I were you, I would be very careful with throwing stones so close to your own glass house.

Why? I don’t bot, I don’t complain about cloaky camping (I DO SOMETHING about it - those 5 alts of mine can be repurposed in other ways, you know ;)) - so why should I ‘be careful’?

Furthermore, I find it quite interesting that you outright condone botting by suggesting to yield the system, the entire region, to that person. No surprise there, botting is a stable of null sec after all.

I honestly think you’re just projecting at this point.

Suggestions that have been given multiple times already. Besides, inviting gankers as a miner into your system is thinking very far outside the box already, don’t you agree?

What you respond there is about null secers complaining about cloaky campers on a daily basis, not about botting.

Projecting on what? I just think you are bad at disguising your out of forum recruitment.

Suggestions that have been given multiple times already. Besides, inviting gankers as a miner into your system is thinking very far outside the box already, don’t you agree?

No, it’s just being stupid.

What you respond there is about null secers complaining about cloaky campers on a daily basis, not about botting.

And I will readily call any nullsec players who complain about cloaky camping stupid or ignorant.

Projecting on what? I just think you are bad at disguising your out of forum recruitment.

You seem SO hung up on this. 5 words of my post were suggesting OP to join Nullsec SOV as a solution to his issues - without even mentioning which alliance, and the majority of alliances aren’t going to want an indy-only player -, as running out of ore simply isn’t a problem in NS.

You are arguing in bad faith and I’m not going to respond further.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.