I just got Ganked - why?

I like your attitude, @taurwen_Ichinumi , if you keep up with your learning how to do things better rather than raging and complaining you are poised to potentially enjoy EvE.

Ah. Sounds like you encountered the Noble Knights of the New Order (CODE.)™ whilst they were nobly engaged in the near-thankless laborious task of bringing order to hisec. What they suggested you read was the New Hailama Code of Conduct which is what they enforce. They sell mining(/hauling) permits as part of their program.

It’s kind of considered just good sportsmanship in EvE to say something like “gf” (good fight) regardless of win or lose or any circumstance, really. Even if it was a hundred-to-one ambush or someone that just defeated you badly one-v-one, never complain, never let anybody “get” to you.

Excellent, I see that you have good taste. :slight_smile:

Certainly EvE can be played solo and many have through the years of EvE’s existence, but personally I suggest folk join a (good - harder to find) corp to learn if nothing else There is also a place in this game for folks who choose to play in other ways than spaceship combat (although this game is a fighting game foundationally…something all too many players seem to forget/ignore…)
Maybe check this out:

Bestower is ok, but I prefer the Sigil. As mentioned above. the microwarpdrive/cloak “trick” (method) is a haulers best friend.

o7

3 Likes