I think a change needs to be made to the Wardec system

Good news, it’s already in Player Features and Ideas.

I’m sorry OP but if you can’t adapt to make the already easy life in highsec safer for yourself you and your corp deserve the grief you’re geting.
It’s very very simple when the dec hits pack your stuff up and move to a quieter region,say derelik,keep an eye on local and you and your entire corp can mine away for weeks without a care.You can do everything normally just using a bit of common sense and care,for example buying and ferrying supplies to you from a hub should be done with an alt outside corp.I hope this helps you out there’s tons more little tips I could add such as cloak mwd trick if you move unscouted an jump into a gatecamp.Best thing to remember is the faster and better you adapt to different scenarios in this game the better player you’ll become.

1 Like

aight, it was in the CSM campaigns XD

A bunch of us miners were just having a conversation and game we would all be willing to pay $15 extra on top of what we already pay for the account not have to deal with the war mechanic

Ok. Here is what you do: Spend that $15 on a second account and make a character called Jennifer Austin 2. You then set the training queue to match your main but otherwise don’t use the character and especially don’t join a player corp with her. Then, next time you find yourself in a war, you undock with this character to mine and leave the original character spinning a ship in station so you can communicate wth your friends.

There are other, cheaper ways to mine completely ignoring wars, but this way works as well and fits your budget with almost no trade offs other than having to alt-tab from time to time.

How about no because I spent good money and skill injectors to get myself where I’m at right now on this character I love my porpoise it does the job I needed to

But you just said you would pay $15 to avoid wars and an extra account costs that and allows you to mine without wars effecting you. It ticks all the boxes.

But ok, the free alternative to protect your social group from wars and still use your Porpoise and main character is to click on the ‘Join Channel’ button in your chat window. Make a new channel called ‘Super-secret Mining Club’ or whatever and set a strong password. Invite and share the password with all your corp-mates and even friends in other corps and then leave your corporation either permanently, or just temporarily when a war is declared.

There, you can mine without being impacted by wars at all, and all for much less than $15/month.

This is one of those things that has been part of my CSM campaign thread since about CSMX. There are several possible and elegant solutions to wardec problems… just none that CCP seem likely to employ.

Great. Then pool your money, buy a bunch of PLEX, and give the PLEX to whoever declared a war on you as a payment to end the war. This is a PvP game, you don’t get to opt out of PvP. And you certainly don’t get to do it with pay-to-win PvE accounts.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.