Wardec Mechanics are really balanced (tm)

1 Like

It is only after the structure is anchored that matters.

Launching and scooping is a sign of fear.

Then how is that corp still in the war?

This is def fa bug/exploit but nobody seems to care about it :3

1 Like

Are you receiving multiple eve mails stating the war start and end date? As it looks like from watching the video that the process on launching then scooping instantly and repeating over and over could be causing what ever bug ?

Long enough question to perhaps help you decide what you need to do to find your own solution.

I think it’s the speed at which you drop the Poco then pull it back in.

Short time ago I was testing pos once I unanchered the war ended

Well the corp is still assisting in the war with no assets in space.

So that part works and it means you don’t even need a secret control tower in some random system on planet X - moon 15 to assist in a war. You can just launch a poco at a planet where you can’t anchor POCOs (tradehubs for example) and assist in a war, scoop the POCO again.
At that point I wonder why it’s even a requirement to be war eligible to assist in a war if it can be circumvented that easily and is not declared an exploit yet even tho I posted this here and on Reddit and somebody from CCP must have seen it.

1 Like

If you believe you have encountered or have detailed knowledge of an exploit or bug it is good practice to report it to CCP via the bug report system. Press F12 in game to access it, this will then inform the appropriate team.

They are probably not actively scrolling through reddit or the forums looking for these things as there is a system in place for it.

Thanks in advance,
ISD Kai.

Why is this a problem?

The point of having assets in space was twofold:

1. defenders can avoid wardecs in the first place by not having any assets in space. This “bug” does not violate this.
  2. attackers can create wardecs by putting something on the line to be destroyed. This “bug” does not violate this.
1 Like

Thanks for the tip, I’ll try this.

did it work out? What did you do?
Assist in every war running to shoot everybody? x)