I'm looking for some PVE and mining in NULL (EU TZ)

Norhern EU? May I be 777 luck and have you as a swede perhaps? I’m fully fine with norweigan / danish and finish aswell … icelandic work awesomely aswell :wink:

Anyway, I think UMAH (follow link for some more reading) can work great, … we are a corp that focuses to grow into a medium sized corp, we use discord at comms (and yes, you should get headphones or something so you can listen, no obligation to talk, nor play x amount fo times per week etc, you play as you see fit mate :slight_smile:

We got structures out in NPC nullsec (Syndicate region), we got JF service transport from Jita, moon chunks blowing up about as every day to satisfy most miner needs, hehe. If you want to try out manufacture we got a solid BPO library, or reactions if that is a thing for you?

Regarding PVP - I hope and wish if you join us … you will also take part in trying to defend our home, for sure it’s needed. CTA (Call to Arms) for defensive and offensive but not mandatory to login for it ofc.

Two things Im keen to ALL who is in UMAH:

• Respect eachother, some knows alot, some less but never ever bully, smacktalk or generally having a toxic attitude. We never tolerate it.
  • RL is and will be most important! We respect it and want you to play the game as you see fit, enjoy it and not make it your duty! We have enough duties in our lives :slight_smile:

I hope to see you around, lets have a chat?
Join Umah_Pub ingame (you find my discord details there also), lets chat and see if we can be a good match?

//Ravvzor