Improvements to the agency

Here’s an idea:

Kill ten pods in seven days, with all negative record wiped, of course.

:rofl: dungeon finder for EvE, :joy::joy::joy:

less and less sand…

Oh, there is still plenty of sand in the sandbox. The real problem is that CCP is like a herd of diarrheic cats.

Real problem is that CCP has a problem that EvE is a sandbox. Sandbox is a type of game that is not popular type of game in MMO genre nowadays if ever.
PS. I hope I never see diarrheic cats.

I wonder if that is one of the end goals of NPC AI defense fleets? HS players sign up for a co-op instance either solo or with other players, yet this game play instance is led from room to room by an advanced NPC and protected by an NPC defense fleet that’ll warp in if outside players warp in uninvited to the op.

At some point it’ll become too much of a pain to hassle NPC protected HS missionbears that many folks may move onto something else.

considering that CCP stated they want to bring PvE and PvP together, there will be no npc defense fleets, which are a horrible idea anyway. this is just another step in their long time goal of transforming the game’s culture.

Its just horrible.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.