Here is how in-game loan can be implemented easily.
- the char taking the loan needs to secure it with its skill point. it needs to specify how much SP or skill injector will be used to secure the loan. This can be in the form of a contract and any char willing to make the loan can accept it.
- with the above said, the amount of loan a char can take out depends on how much SP it has and what injector price is going for.
- when a char takes out a loan, it can no longer use SP extractor.
- a char cannot use the same portion of skill point to secure multiple loans. For example, if a char has 40 mil SP and if it uses 10 mil SP to secure a loan, it will only have 30 mil SP left to secure other loans.
- if a loan or interest is not paid in time, in-game mechanic will automatically extract SP from the char taking the loan and give that to the char making the loan.
Brainstorm and discuss…