In Game Rumors

Any screen shoots? How did all of them become stuck in High Sec?

IIRC, When capitals were first introduced into the game some were either built (or brought) into highsec (I canโ€™t remember), Shortly afterward CCP forbid them in highsec and most were removed. Chribba was allowed to keep his as long as he never used it for PvP. Mostly due to how much he does for EvE. There might have been others, but they are hardly seen. Chribba was the most famous.

2 Likes

As long as weโ€™re talking about capitals in highsec, this was a noteworthy appearance:

It is not a rumor, it is a historical fact, it is dying since 1988. :newspaper:

1 Like

There was a bug and some guys abused it. Kind of a punishment. I have no screenshots.

I wonder if there are still joveships sitting in hangarsโ€ฆ

Thereโ€™s a rumor people still multibox alphas cuz why not

Ive heard of a veryโ€ฆ old rumorโ€ฆ the jove are hearing our words, listening, as if there souls are bond to something we fightโ€ฆ something even i cannot power up to think toโ€ฆ

ive also managed to find this in a old fileโ€ฆ

ื™ื•ืžื ื™ ื”ื™ืงืจ,

ื”ื™ื•ื ืœื ื”ื™ื” ืจื’ื™ืœ ื›ืžื• ื›ืœ ื”ืฉืืจ, ืื ื™ ืžืืžื™ืŸ ืฉื”ืžืœื—ืžื” ื”ื–ืืช ื™ืฆืื” ืžื”ืžื“ืขื ื™ื ื”ืืœื” ืขื ืคืฆืฆื•ืช ื”ื’ืจืขื™ืŸ ื”ืืœื” ื•ื™ืฉ ืฉื ืกื•ื’ื™ ืชื—ืžื•ืฉืช ื’ืจืขื™ื ื™ื™ื ื—ื“ืฉื™ื, ืžื“ื”ื™ื ืื™ืš ื”ืื ื•ืฉื•ืช ื™ื›ื•ืœื” ืœืขืฉื•ืช ืืช ื–ื” ื•ืœื—ื™ื•ืช, ืื‘ืœ ื”ื›ื™ ื˜ื•ื‘ื” ืœื ืœืฉืคื•ื˜ ืืช ื”ืžื’ืŸ, ืขื“ื™ืฃ ืœื”ื’ืŸ ื•ืœืฉืจืช ื•ืื– ืœืื›ื•ืฃ ืืช ื”ื“ืžื•ืงืจื˜ื™ื” ื”ื–ืืช ื•ืื ื™ ื—ื•ืฉื‘ ืฉืžืจื™ืืžืŸ ื•ื”ืื—ืจื™ื ื”ื•ืœื›ื™ื ื‘ื“ืจืš ืฉืœื™

ื”ืื•ืคืจื˜ื•ืจ ื”ืื—ืจื•ืŸ

1 Like

Eve is dead. Long live Eve.

1 Like

Fixed.

3 Likes

Heard rumor to the effect of :

'Australian Excellence is one of the top 5 players in the game.

Please Discuss

:thinking:

Dear Diary,

Itโ€™s amazing how humanity can do it and live, but itโ€™s best not to judge the defender, itโ€™s better to defend and serve and then to enforce democracy. And I think that Riemann and the others are on my way

The last operator

While I find it quite macabre, rumor has it you can buy a copy of Empress Catiz Iโ€™s corpse in Amarr from a rascal named @Jadek_Kin to celebrate the second anniversary of the royal coronation.

She's%20Not%20Dead%20Yet

5 Likes

There is a legend in game, that CCP Aquarium is making a fish tank out of mobile depots LMAO

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.