In need of a corp

15 sp looking for a corp. I can explore, mine, PVP, PVE, and anything else.
I would love to be in a wormhole but will take any corp that will have me, who isn’t a Goon.

1 Like

Hey, we would love to have you. We help teach new and returning players all aspects of the game. Personally, I love exploration, wh life, and some casual mining and indy.

Check us out: [US/EU] The Ringing Vale is recruiting new players looking for solid training, sign on offers avail

We at The Lobster Pot would love to have you.
we are aiming to be joining a larger alliance and you could be a good fit.
message me if interested

Hi Jake,
We are currently recruiting and you sound like a good fit for our group. We are originally Wormholers who maintain a C4 and are also operating in Pochven now due to the similarities.
If you’re interested, feel free to stop by for a chat!

You asked in chat about that last point, and we are aligned on that.

O/ Capsuleer!

I wish to invite you to consider Valklears., a proud member of WINMATAR Alliance. We live and operate in the Region of Venal, which is Guristas Pirate-controlled, NPC Null Sec in the north. The Region offers a number of ways to make isk, plenty of content to satisify any level of blood lust, and connections to many other regions(which is great for allow us to extend our reign of terror and chaos).

If interested, please drop by our in-game pub: Valklears.Pub or join our Discord Server and ask to speak with a Recruiter!

Best wishes on your search and continue to fly recklessly!

Sent you an in game mail.

You should have a look at these guys, they are a corp in my alliance and are an active EU / US corp. Great guys.

Hi Jake

Why dont read out post and see if you like it or not:)

if we are lucky we might hear from you if not best of luck finding a new home

/prim

Hello :wave:

Come have a chat with us mate :slight_smile:

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hello Jake, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hi Jake,

If you havent found a home already, Guns might be a good fit for you. Independenct shallow null based corp with a good setup for small gang pvp and Indy/PVE. Check out our ad when you get a chance and hopefully we can chat soon

Hey, If your interested in pvp, making isk and having lots of laughs. you may be interested in Canadian Forces Corporation. We are a wormhole corporation living inside of a (C2-Hs/C4) wormhole, great for easy access and content. Our primary focus is pvp (besides Fun/Hr) To reach out join discord or mail me

https://discord.gg/ZzWmB8Nv (Corp Discord) (make sure you ping @riehlTrouble

Mail Riehl Trouble in game.

I hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hello Jake mate,

Should have a little look over us, Great bunch of guys that have a laugh and no stress.

Check out our recruitment post below, we normally look for 20m sp, but the right person can fit in anywhere

Hope to speak to you soon :slight_smile:

are you free to chat we would liek to have you on board in blingdenstone.

what timezone?

@Jake_Wicked

If you are still looking please pop your head in here and see what you think.

Regards

Pj

Hey there Jake!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a primarily a PVP corporation, but accept pilots from all walks of life.

We accept veteren players who are looking to live in null sec, do PVP and have high ISK earning potential, abut we also accept new players and offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance to all new players!!

We are apart of Sential Dawn alliance, which is part of Legacy Coalition, so we have a HUGE range of activities from:

• PVP small gang, blops, carriers/dred, and large fleet fights

• PVE Blood raider ratting in an upgraded system

• 0.0 Exploration, mining, PI, ice, and even moon mining!

If you’re interested stop by our discord: https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

Or in game public channel: Heavy In Public

Thanks for reading!