In search of a corporation with clear, specific, and interesting goals

I recently graduated from the Republic University with 4.31 standing. I continued hauling for the University after completing every career agent.

On my first day as an alpha clone, before finishing the tutorials, I took my first reward Probe into null security space and earned 35 million ISK.

Money is not my main concern. My aim is to identify a corporation I think is interesting, whose goals I can get invested in and support whether it’s through PVP, null-sec gas mining, hauling fuel, or whatever. I’d like to get involved in a medium size corporation where things are happening and the members are positive and involved.

Now I’ve been hanging out around the Minmatar marketplaces, talking to industrial corporations. They’re interesting enough, and nice people, but I am looking for something with a goal I can be more involved in, beyond mining and selling the ore to the corporation (not that there’s anything wrong with that).

Do you know of any good corporations like that?

Hey there man, were a newer corp with a very knowledgeable alliance tied to us. Would be more then interested in having you in our corp. Hit me up if your interested. I personally love WH space…

ad now the corp ■■■■

Looking for an beginner Corp? Looking to play with like minded New Bros? Looking to learn from Pros with years of experience? Then Gregarious Games Mechanized Federation has a spot for you. We are new pilots training in all fields of play. From Mining, PVE, Exploration, and everything in-between. We are a small Corp that is slowly growing with a Large Alliance offering knowledge, fun and support.

If you would like to fly to with us, then submit an application today.

–>No experience needed.

–> Just the willingness to learn to fly.

–> And most important, BE ACTIVE.

–> We utilize multiple communications programs and are able to help you set them up.

Hi Jacky!

Welcome to New Eden! I like your ambition, and think you’d be a great match for us. We’re a new-player focused corporation, part of a large coalition, living in the most active pvp region in the game. Our goal is to build up our space into a region where everybody can come and live, work, and fight together, and my corporations goal is to train you for it.

It’s a challenging environment, but you have pvp right next door at pretty much every hour, and we provide you with the tools and training to get you on your way. I run combat roams at least once or twice a week, and the coalition has combat ops almost daily. There is as much content here as you could ever want.

If you want to know more about us, check out our ad, here: Akadeimia Keipouron: We serve you HOTT Space Knowledge!.

Or! Come visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/7ggZZ5f.

Looking forward to meeting you! Fly safe!

o7
EH

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Regards

Evian Industries

Hey, I operate a WH corp. We have current and future goals, and would love to discuss you being part of them. I’ll send you an eve-mail.

Hey man, Sub Inc. Is a USTZ C5 wormhole corporation. We focus on small gang pvp. We would like to talk with you. Join Discord now and say hello.

If you are still looking for a corporation with major goals regarding WH-space, hit me up ingame and send a message :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for all your responses, both here and in-game. I found a nice corporation in null-sec. Life in Providence sure is different!

ewwwww.

We have a clear goal;

Killing loads of shiat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.