Brand New Player Looking for a Corp and Guidance

Hello Everyone!

I’m Juris and I’m brand new to the game. I’ve been doing quite a bit of reading online and pretty much every beginners guide suggest reaching out and joining a corporation.

I’m a seasoned MMO player, dating back to the dating of Vanilla WoW and FF11, but this is no ordinary MMO. I’m happy to do the necessary research to get up to speed quickly and want to be able to contribute as fast as possible but believe it would be a lot more fun with a group of like-minded folks.

I’m not quite certain what type of things corps look for from a new recruit in this game but when I play MMO’s I tend to be in-between casual and hardcore. I can’t always be on every evening because of my work/travel schedule but love to sink a healthy amount of time into gaming, especially if its new and there’s a lot to learn. I’m a big fan of both PVE and PVP, love player driven markets/economies, and really enjoy a strong social community to interact with. Some of my all time favorite gaming memories have been with guild mates over the years.

If you’re willing to take on a bit of a self-admitted project who is looking to contribute ASAP then let me know and I’d love to get to know your corporation better.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I look forward to hearing from you!

See you in Space,
Juris

Send me a message in game. I will be on all day tomorrow and we can talk.

Greetings , we are a hisec caldari corp that aims to help new players into game mechanics and activities . If you like to know more plz mail me ingame.

Hello Juris Press!

Welcome to the game and i hope that you will enjoy your time with us in the game!

What corporations tend to look for is more or less the player. They then use that player as cannon fodder or to better their income of tax payers and minirals. More pilots in a corp = to more things get done and the faster the better. That’s what the general “view” of corporations in a way.

And as you are a new player would you like to participate in building up something from the ground to become a majestic government?

I am currently doing what i can to create a player government in the game that will later try to become a power house. You can read more about my idea here --> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

We are new player friendly and mainly fokus our recruitment on that group.
I hope to hear from you and i wish you luck in your endevors in eve online!

With kind regards

// Tryme Trymsson.

Thank you everyone for responses I’ll be sure to follow-up with each of you in-game. Thanks all!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.