Incursus fitting hypothesis for PvE kiting style

Hi, I’m considering a fitting for my Incursus for PvE kiting style.

3x 150mm Railgun II with Dread Guristas Iridium Charge S

1MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner (that, in combination with a Overdrive Injection System II, assure me 1106,72 m/s maximum velocity)
Small Shield Extender II
Adaptive Invulnerability Shield II

Damage Control II
Overdrive Injection System II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Since I’m constantly developing proper skills, in a week or so I will evaluate if I can use 2x Magnetic Field Stabilizer I rather than 1x Stabilizer II and Small Hybrid Collision Accelerator I beside Small Processor Overclocking Unit I or Small Hybrid Burst Aerator I instead.

What do you think about?

Can you provide your intended use for this ship?

Missions? What level?
Belt ratting? etc…

This will allow for better discussion on how well this would perform.

As I said, PvE kiting style, hence mainly combat missions like security agent, pirate stronghold, resource wars, incursions and factional warfare

Jonah was right to ask what type of PvE you intend to use it for because a lot tactics work for one thing, but not another. I think what you’re looking for is speed/sig tank ships. Kiting isn’t exactly a PvE thing, but it falls close to speed tanking.

Speed tanking means you go really fast, and things have a hard time to hit you, usually you’ll be orbiting them to maximize the effect. But I’ll tell you right now that frigates are not used in incursions. At least I’ve never seen them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.