Alpha player Caldari hi-sec combat exploration

This is a fit not too expensive and no bling for hi sec exploration.
It can run all combat anomalies quiet efficiently and it can do DED up to 4-10. GSO
Watchs and Vigils are tricky but doable.

[Cormorant Navy Issue, Gini]
Shield Power Relay II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Pithum C-Type Kinetic Shield Amplifier
Pithum C-Type Kinetic Shield Amplifier
Medium Shield Extender II

125mm Railgun II
125mm Railgun II
125mm Railgun II
125mm Railgun II
125mm Railgun II
125mm Railgun II
Core Probe Launcher I

Small Core Defense Field Purger II

Spike S x4553
Javelin S x2572
Core Scanner Probe I x16
Antimatter Charge S x12205

Sure FoF can be faster but this one still can beat most ship in hi-sec anomalies.

Hope the fit makes sense .

1 Like

Looks great - and lets be honest - if it is working for you and you are enjoying it, then its a perfectly good fit. CNI has an active tank bonus (shield boost amount)…did you try fitting with a small shield booster and matching rigs?

Also, keep Core Launcher but use Sisters Core Probe for ammo. Not much extra bling but a nice step-up in capability.

/msd

Yeah i’m enjoying the fit and the ship.

I did try to active tank this thing but that SB bonus only makes sense with 100m+ SB which would make a destroyer easy pick for gankers.
And agreed that Sisters probes would help new player for just a few mil isk extra.

And actually the tank is 46 passive shield regen with the Shield power relay which is only needed for 4/10 GSO, so feel free to switch for anorher Mag field Stab.

The idea behind this fit is, even if that fit total cost is about 55m your modules only cost 8-10m, so poping you would not make much sense.
The other thing is the 125mm railgun that i believe is better than the 150mm, because of the better tracking speed. These guns can hit the rats from 2km to 46km (maximum target range).

…Unless, of course, it was for fun, training, elimination of competition, etc. Believe me, I’ve seen it all.

Otherwise, I’m glad you are enjoying your Highsec exploration experience!