[INDY] Looking for a crew

Please note upfront, this is my first take on recruitment of any sort
regarding forums to my knowledge.

This post may be updated multiple times (If applicable)

Hello World,
My name is Burns 2PvP. I am an independent industrialist seeking
to shake things up a bit via play style.

Who am I ?
I am a 4 year old toon, approximately 50m sp ( to which I sit
comfortably* ), and several alt toons.
Some more so oriented towards PvP, others leaning heavily towards
industry.
Please note :
Each toon has the similar specialization of PI, Stealth Bombing, and Industry.

What are you looking for, Burns ?

A straight up chill, no drama, group. Newbro oriented can work, however a more dedicated crew may be necessary to make my play style thrive. I am not your average Eve’r. Please contact me with offers, maybe a call via discord.

As stated above, I am looking for a new crew.
There is no bad blood with the last group.
Captain goes down with the ship is my belief however.
… Gotta love structure changes…

Contact Info
IG : Burns 2PvP
Discord : Realone#6789
Blizzard : Burns2PvP#1796 ( For you WZ Players :wink: )

1 Like

@ [Jerry_Hojbjerg]
Discord is preferable

Hey bud, sent you a friends request on Discord, won’t let me DM you (says you only accept DMs from friends). You can hop on our discord server if you’d like, we should talk as I suspect we’d be a great fit for each other.

Hello Burns

It sounds like you would be a great fit for our corp → UMAH

We are a RL-first corp opperating out of Syndicate, part of VeGA alliance. We’re a mostly a group of Indy/PvP orientated pilots, some a mixture of the two some focused solely on one or the other. When we say we are a RL-first corp, we mean it - our philosophy is Eve is not meant to be a second job, it is supposed to be enjoyed. With that in mind we’re also not interested in toxic attitudes, racism, sexism etc. We are interested in unwinding after work with spaceships and explosions with other like-minded people - while getting space-rich, of course.

We operate out of null, and have a range of infrastructure with most indy services you will need, R64 moons, plenty of room for PI etc. as well as a large BPO library. PvP-wise we are growing; there are plenty of opportunities for small roams, gatecamps etc. as well as defensive and offensive CTA’s and home defence operations. We are a fairly small corp currently in a growing phase, which I personally have seen as a bonus - we are a real community, where people help each other out and your actions and involvement have a real impact.

If interested, you can reach out in-game in the Umah_Pub channel (discord details are there as well). I have also sent you a request on discord (Vimesy) if you want to talk more there- let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to fly with you soon o7

I sent you a message in game.

Hi Burns, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Going to Bump,
Still ISO a Corporation

Hey there Burns!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a primarily a PVP corporation, but accept pilots from all walks of life.

We accept veteren players who are looking to live in null sec, do PVP and have high ISK earning potential, abut we also accept new players and offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance to all new players!!

We are apart of Sential Dawn alliance, which is part of Legacy Coalition, so we have a HUGE range of activities from:

• PVP small gang, blops, carriers/dred, and large fleet fights

• PVE Blood raider ratting in an upgraded system

• 0.0 Exploration, mining, PI, ice, and even moon mining!

If you’re interested stop by our discord: https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

Or in game public channel: Heavy In Public

Thanks for reading!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.