[INDY] Looking for a crew

Hello Burns

It sounds like you would be a great fit for our corp → UMAH

We are a RL-first corp opperating out of Syndicate, part of VeGA alliance. We’re a mostly a group of Indy/PvP orientated pilots, some a mixture of the two some focused solely on one or the other. When we say we are a RL-first corp, we mean it - our philosophy is Eve is not meant to be a second job, it is supposed to be enjoyed. With that in mind we’re also not interested in toxic attitudes, racism, sexism etc. We are interested in unwinding after work with spaceships and explosions with other like-minded people - while getting space-rich, of course.

We operate out of null, and have a range of infrastructure with most indy services you will need, R64 moons, plenty of room for PI etc. as well as a large BPO library. PvP-wise we are growing; there are plenty of opportunities for small roams, gatecamps etc. as well as defensive and offensive CTA’s and home defence operations. We are a fairly small corp currently in a growing phase, which I personally have seen as a bonus - we are a real community, where people help each other out and your actions and involvement have a real impact.

If interested, you can reach out in-game in the Umah_Pub channel (discord details are there as well). I have also sent you a request on discord (Vimesy) if you want to talk more there- let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to fly with you soon o7