Int64 Codes for Personal Asset Locations

Hello all,

I’ve come back to Eve after quite a long absence, and I’m in the process of updating the various API calls in my character management spreadsheet. The one thing I haven’t been able to figure out, is how to get the int64 location of IDs of my ships into meaningful names.

For example, I can see that I have some Augmented Infiltrators in Location ID 1029579324380, which I know is my Kronos, but I can’t get it to resolve a meaningful name for that code.

I’ve found a few articles relating to name resolution/access lists for corporate assets, but this is a personal/non-corp asset.

Apologies if this has been asked before, I did a quick search and couldn’t turn anything up.

See https://docs.esi.evetech.net/docs/asset_location_id.html

Thanks for such a quick reply!

I tried /characters/{character_id}/ship and /location, but that seems to just be your currently active ship / location?

Ah, no, wait, I see it’s pulling location_id and type_id, sorry! It was one of my old Power Query rules that was removing the necessary data.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.