I N T E R S U N F R E E L A N C E
( Est. 27 May 2006 )
InterSun Freelance (or “ISF”) was created as a solution for those unable to commit to demanding 24/7 schedules and alarm-clock style play. Got a RL? That’s totally cool with us because so do we!
- RL first.
- Relaxed. Ingame variety. 0.0, Empire & WHs.
- Low tax.
- All TZs (strong Aussie/Kiwi TZ).
- Mature corp with older gamers.
- Ingame channel
ISF aims to maximise the variety of activities that our members can engage in. However, whatever we turn our hand to, we usually have a beer or a glass of red in the other! Our relaxed, friendly and supportive culture stems from our core values:
F U N F R E E D O M F R I E N D S H I P
(These core values are known in ISF as the “3 Fs”)
- All timezones (AUS/NZ heavy)
- Relaxed, friendly & fun group
- Real-life > Eve
- Regular group ops
- No compulsory ops
- Corp active in 0.0, Empire & WH space
- 0.0 alliance
- NPC 0.0 by choice (suits our play style)
- NBSI (Not Blue Shoot It)
- PvP (good fights sought / roams / camps)
- PvE (missions / ratting / WHs)
- Indy (mining / building / PI / trade)
- Extremely active corp forums & community
- No membership fees
- Very low 2% bounty tax
- No minimum monthly kills required
- Only 5M SP needed
- Corp predominantly 30s - 60s age group
- Glass in hand & ready to fly!
Our members are usually in their 30s to 60s. Being “older” is definitely not a bad thing in ISF. In ISF you’ll be hanging with people who played “Elite” on ancient PCs with less memory than your car keys!
YOUR TIME ZONE?
ISF is active around the clock. Players from all TZ are welcome. We’re English speaking (but English does not need to be your first language and we’re very understanding when it comes to spelling, grammer and accents).
BUSY REAL LIFE?
We understand that real life comes first and we ask that you do too. Most of our members have a demanding job, wife and/or children. We have a casual play style that’s fun and not serious or stressful. We understand that any member may need to step away from the keyboard with little or no notice. We also understand that you may not be able to use voice-comms (e.g. a sleeping baby/spouse nearby or medically deaf).
ISF offers an alternative to the demanding alarm-clock style of play followed by 24/7 power-gamers. ISF is laid back and we come and go as RL permits. None of us treat EVE as a job. “Freedom” means you choose your Activity Areas (play in 0.0, Empire, WHs, etc as and when YOU choose). Any member can organise a group op (no need to wait for corp leaders to do this).
We do have rules however:
- no empire ganking,
- no empire baiting,
- no scamming,
These are NOT mandatory:
- group ops (although we encourage everyone to participate if online);
- voice-comms (unless in a PvP fleet);
- minimum play hours per day, week, month, year;
- minimum PvP kills per day, week, month, year.
In ISF, all Members can decide for themselves whether they want to play in 0.0, Empire, Low Sec and/or WHs. All of these areas are important to ISF. We do not bar people from certain areas or try to make them play in any one particular area.
WHAT DOES ISF EXPECT FROM YOU?
It’s mainly about the attitude and fit of the RL person.
- Be chilled, keep your epeen in your pants and understand that real life may trump EVE now and then
- Enjoy a laugh (we get enough angsty sooky-la-las from our kids)
- Respect ISF’s 3F corp culture
- Muck in with your corpies as often as RL allows
- Basic game knowledge, 5M SP and active ingame for at least 1 month
- No alts in other player-run corps
- Customized API check essential (for both active and unsubscribed accounts)
- Understand that RL happens & have patience
To find out more:
- see our forums at http://intersun.forumotion.com/
- then join our ingame recruitment channel