Introducing Exordium!

Two missions. So you are telling me players are running those 2 mission more than 300 times per 24 hours? Nope. don’t buy it.

I think they plan to pitch the 12 school systems by this fall or winter, then keep it consolidated to one region. My question is, how many stay long enough to jump into FW? The throw away character I ran did the same lame tutorial we all know. Then you get sent to an AIR lab and continue to the school. I ended up in Mazor and it was all the same, nothing is different.

There never has been any “real conflict” between Amarr vs Minmatar or Caldari vs Galente. That is based on standings and lore, never has been enough. I recall how I thought when I was new, I should not travel out of Amarr space for fear of getting wasted by the authorities. Then I realized there is no point to any faction here.

I have played all the career agents long before I went to Exordium today and yes they are all the same, nothing has changed one iota.

In whole, Exordium is a great big nothing burger. FC created a big empty to shove 8 schools out of 12 into, then added some side missions. I was not there to play some story arc. The agents there don’t even have portraits, the place feels unfinished in so many ways. I felt like my Porsche got stripped. The NPC corp my clone was dumped in was extremely silent. With well over 300 members listed in chat, I asked how people are enjoying the game, and crickets chirped. After I got done seeing what I needed to see, I set the clone to biomass.

From my experience on a Saturday afternoon, I would be amazed, if the incoming population increases. In fact, I think this would have the polar opposite effect. If you are a vet, cook up a newbie and check it out for yourself.

1 Like