Introducing Exordium!

It seems kind of boring when they disable everything in Exordium. Like for example the planets have no resources for PI and there are no lvl 4 agents.

Why make a groundbreaking new region if it has little content? Curious

It’s not groundbreaking, it’s just a newbie zone that isn’t meant for long term living.

1 Like

If the no pvp space is not meant for long term living then no space is. Because you cannot live in a place where PVP is on unless you are the only person with access. Change my mind.

If you don’t want PVP, go to EVE echoes

1 Like

I looking up EVE Echoes now. This is on the official site and it cracked me up for some reason.

Exordium is a low value safe region for new players to do tutorial and career agent missions in and progress out of after playing for a few days or weeks.

It is not a region for experienced players to do level 4 agents in or to do PI in.

2 Likes

Just AWOX corp mates, lol.

It is not a region for experienced players to do level 4 agents in or to do PI in.

That seems like a lost oppertunity to make the game more appealing to a vast majority of gamers

You’re missing the point of Exordium.

5 Likes

I only wish I could give this +2 likes…

1 Like

What is the point of exordium?

Tutorial island style safe zone for new players to learn the basics before they progress into the real game with the real profits.

Its a PVPless zone so unless the rest of the game is also PVPless it is not a tutorial island

I’d happily continue this discussion with you were it not that I already know it’s pointless because I have experienced similar discussions with your previous two characters that got muted already, Bakster Kane.

2 Likes

“Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!”

1 Like

At least you can see how silly it is to create a region with properties that do not exist anywhere else and then calling it the place where people learn the game

EVE has a huge amount of mechanics.

It’s only logical the tutorial zone only shows the basic mechanics.

I dont see how disabling PVP is neccesary for this. There was nothing wrong with the previous tutorial zones

Would you please read the linked post before you spam nonsense on the thread, Bakster Kane?

1 Like

Exordium will only shine if they go all the way. This means Level 4 agents, low taxes, good connections to rest of the cluster