it only enforces safety green, I don’t think that affects duels since Concord won’t intervene in a duel, and you can do that with safety set to green anyway. All we can do is hope that one of the parties involved in any of those kills can come forward to confirm that that’s what happened.
So it will still be possible to bait new players into a duel…
I have now spotted the first Orca fleets mining in the belts…of course without noobs since those only start spawning there once the expansion is live.
And the belts are stupidly huge and filled with minerals.
Well…well…so much for that “worthless” space of course.
Your just another lazy player that brings down the numbers. Go lay flat in some other game.
A very good anoligy!
Yes. What part of Everyone Vs Everyone (EVE) do you not get?
Yep, you are going to see shitloads of Orca and bot fleets…
I’m running one of those fleets…
I’m running free boosts for anyone who wants. Also compression.
YOU might be, but others aren’t…
ah that’s a shame
Oh well, looks like I get to hop in my Vagabond or Machariel and play space pinball with them…
If you have to take that route (because you’re coming from Caldari) then one option is to JC to Sinq Laison, Everyshore, or Genesis, and poof Uedama! Uedama isn’t that dangerous these days anyway.
Some of the kills that I have seen in Exordium on Zkill are in the billions of ISK. They are more than likely testing out something for RMT purposes.
This makes me ask is bumping allowed?
Doesn’t matter if it’s allowed or not, there’s literally absolutely nothing they can do about it. It’s built-in to the game engine. One of many things they did not consider…
don’t let DMC see this, he doesn’t believe that to be true.
This just gets better and better! ![]()
Can’t wait to see how it all pans out.
Bumping is considered griefing in starter systems before this, I would expect it to be the case still
i’ve already got an alt parked there, so it’ll be set up to help the newbies out with my Gila.
But has it been clarified yet? Perspiring minds want to know?
If it were a “starter” system with ONLY new players, that would be just fine. But it’s not. There will be just as many, if not more, veteran players there as well…