^ This.
fozzie stated that it will be ship restricted for the shipcasters.
english please?
I know it shouldnt be here, but he likes the new background on the character ui.
I thought id give him a like.
![]()
using translation, copy pasting on mobile isn’t fun
Translation:
The new login screen background image is so cool; I hope there’s a high-resolution version to use as a desktop wallpaper.
I’m going to mention that the new screen is far too bright and needs to be toned down.
I think it hurt my retina in my good eye.
Smoke more weed…that issue will go away. ![]()
NPCs don’t gank and would lack the DPS to quickly overwhelm someone before they can even react. In fact, mining fleets seldom, if ever, are ganked in this way so this would represent something new. You clearly have an unrealistic view of ganking. The reality of miner ganking is destroyers nigh insta popping AFK ventures in hisec, AFK haulers on autopilot or the rare attack on expensive ships just for the sake of it. Maybe a quick lock fit tornado popping whoever they can for fun. Always easy nigh insta kills.
Triglavians are OP’d. Just like diamond mobs. That’s the issue people have. I’m not prescribing NPC’s without any player weakness, instalock capability and damage rivaling a player be introduced.
Regardless, you completely ignored the ship wear part I’ll assume because you had no counter. So I’ll take that as your acquiescence.
Because it’s silly, why should highsec be uniquely corrosive to titanium diborite and all the other special alloys used to make spaceships?
If anything we should introduce ship mortgages. When you buy your ship you take out a mortgage from the ICC, and have to pay it every week or they’ll repossess the hull. You can avoid this by going into lowsec, or nullsec, or pochven, or a wormhole, anywhere the tow noctis can’t get to you really, but if you want to take that hull back into highsec you better be prepared to pay your outstanding fees, with interest. If you lose the hull to rats or gankers, you proved you fly recklessly, maybe with a bad fit or no mining permit, and so your credit rating will take a hit and the fees on your next ship will become progressively higher.

The way I see it, there are users here worried about the following.
- Players abusing Exo, although Exo isn’t official until the 9th.
- Not enough time spent inside Exo for new users.
- Too much time spent inside Exo for everyone.
- Exo giving away too much stuff to users.
- Exo not having enough to do, so player just quit the game.
- Gankers will gate camp the exit.
- Gankers won’t have enough new people to gank.
- Change is bad, I don’t like change.
There are a lot of new players, who haven’t finished the career missions yet. I understand those are not to be sent away to Exo immediately, but might get closed in the future. This means they must have plans in place for other instructional missions inside Exo. I know, if I were mid mission at the career center, and some idiot flipped the off switch, I sure would not be happy.
I believe they set this thread here only to lighten the load of threads on the other parts of the forum. I also must assume the developers had everything done weeks ago, sitting back laughing at the postings here. They don’t care for anyone’s opinion and probably got told by the boss to stay clear of the forum and let it burn.
IMO, it is all pointless debating.
They arent removing the old career agents or deactivating them. Anyone who joins june 8 will be like anyone before exo. After june 9 they all start in exo
true dat, but forumites thrive on such.
I have believed from the start that they did that on purpose…just like they opened exordium early and have allowed everyone to do what they please as well. It was all intentional.
I would really like to see one final list of specifics to all the do’s and dont’s inside this system so that we may put that beast to rest. It needs to be posted before June 9th.
Not yet.
But surely in the long term, in other words a long time after everyone doing career agents in the old system has had the chance to finish theirs, the intention is to remove the old tutorial parts like career agents from HS?
You can still gank on the way to Yulai. That hasn’t changed. Uedama isn’t the only place in High Sec that allows a gate camp.
I’ve told this story many times already but…
Back in 2010 (?) we’ve had a pair with a toddler in our carebear corporation. They were mining for all day! At day it was a girl who operated their retriever and chatted with us. At evening and night it was a man who returned from his job and continued this grind… They were making money for one PLEX a month.
Crazy story.
Me, personally, decided that it is impossible to make this whooping 300 million ISK each month. And I just paid for a year and then, maybe, I’ll be able to PLEX my account. Maybe…
You’d have to make about 2.7 billion now. Just for one account.
I mean yea, as fozzie stated, they dont have plans to remove them at the moment