Inventory window opening randomly

(AnnoyingSchlabbi) #1

So for a while now, the inventory window seems to open randomly, even on clients, that are running minimized. This is something, that does not occur on a regular basis, sometimes it does not happen all day, sometimes it happens every few minutes, sometimes every few hours, I found absolutely no way to reproduce this on purpose as it seems to be completely random. It got worse, when I was in a TIDI heavy system, where the window would reopen across three clients every 2-3 seconds.

This does not seem to be an issue just for me, we just had a post about it in our alliance forum, where a lot of dudes reported this across all kinds of systems (linux/win7/win10).

Already reported this as a bug report (EBR-140940), but the GM seems to see this more as a corrupt cache problem.

(Mizhara Del'thul) #2

I have noticed this occurring sometimes when in Citadels. The general rumor back when I saw this happening was that it had something to do with corp hangars/offices in the citadel, but never caught any of the specifics.

(Aetryn Shade) #3

Have this issue pop up most of the time while being in a Citadel. Most of the time it happens when not doing anything on the client itself.

(Mizhara Del'thul) #4

Yeah, someone else confirmed it just happened to them in a perfectly normal station, while quite literally having their arms crossed. No inputs. Funny little bug.

(Uriel the Flame) #5

Maybe the loot fairy is at work, either trying to give to or take from your inventory. :scream:

(system) #6

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.