[INVESTMENT SCAM] EVE Easy Invest - Use your ISK to make ISK and withdraw at any time

How I became a scammer.

EVE is an amazing game. A little over a year ago I dealt intensively with economics and was able to achieve success very quickly. Even though trading on and between stations was profitable, it was clear to me that big profits could only be made on your own trade hubs. In order to set this up, a large amount of capital was required, which I did not had.

So to get ISK to build the trade hubs I founded Easy Invest. Relatively quickly, I had enough capital for my first trade hub and, thanks to good contacts, a list of around 900 items that can be sold very well. So I set up the station, bought the items and shipped them to the station.

The whole thing started so successfully that I was able to generate a 30% profit in the first month and I was also able to quickly raise more capital through the investment fund. For this reason, I was able to open further trade hubs after a short time, which also successfully generated profit.

My system worked. I was able to pay investors’ interest and still make a profit myself. Until the day when all the hatred of some EVE players destroyed my stations. Not because I was a competitor or upset them, but simply because they could. With no reason and no point.

That day I turned to the dark side myself. Everything I had built was destroyed in a matter of days and I realized that in order to play EVE successfully, you have to become that unscrupulous yourself. That day, I became such a person and the only goal was to collect as much ISK as possible through Easy Invest.

This is what I have done to date and it is now time to close the whole thing with over 630.000.000.000 ISK collected in total. I started with good intentions, but EVE is full of players who take other people’s property and ISK in nasty ways, and the day everything was taken from me, I became such a player myself.

3 Likes

It’s a super easy tool to use. Everything worked wonderfully for me. I will continue to use it and can only recommend it.

1 Like

Why should I trust you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Well as with all ISK based player services you have no 100% guarantee. Unfortunately there have been some bad, comparable services in the past, but we try to deal with other people’s ISK as professionally and responsibly as possible. Nevertheless, it is clear that trust must first be earned and built. Maybe you want to test it out with the minimum deposit amount first?

1 Like

I really love this on your website…it’s quite humorous.

“No fees, no hidden costs, no risk.”

3 Likes

Look at my name :rofl::rofl: USIA

Well of course you are allowed to have no trust, but maybe give us a chance to proof. Until now no one made a bad experience with us. It’s easy to make fun about the efforts of someone else, but please don’t do it, when there is no reason for it.

1 Like

First, I checked 3 different online interest calculators, and didn’t find one that allowed me to calculate my ROI.

Second, using a non-standard way of calculating interest makes it harder for people to compare you to other investment opportunities.

Moreover, assuming I did my math correctly (of course, there is a good chance I didn’t), you’re offering an ROI that’s too good to be true.

Well, I’m going to tell you right now, I am highly skeptical of you. Your decision to provide a “minutely” interest rate and to compound interest every minute seems purposely designed to make it as hard as possible for investors to make informed decisions. It’s like companies that make you buy “fun-bucks” or premium currency. One of the reasons they do so is to make it harder for you to understand exactly how much money you’re spending, which, in turn, makes it harder for you to make informed decisions.

2 Likes

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Let me answer your open question about the interest rate. We grant 0.0000571589% per minute on your deposit and on already earned interest.
For example:
You deposit 1.000.000.000 ISK.
After one minut you get 571,589 ISK interest.
After the second minute you get interest on 1.000.000.571,589 ISK = 571,589327
After the third minute you get interest on 1.000.001.143,178 ISK = 571,589653
…
After 43200 minutes (30 days) you will have 1.025.000.000,- ISK. That means the interest rate is 2,5% in 30 days.

2 Likes

There are still 20/30 1.000.000 ISK welcome bonuses left. Use them to test out our service.

There are only 10/30 1.000.000 ISK welcome bonuses left. Use them to test out our service.

1 Like

It all sounds good but I have a few questions to ask.

1. So does that mean if I create an account and deposit a minimum of 1,000,000 ISK into it, you’ll add another 1,000,000 ISK to the deposit making the actual balance 2,000,000 ISK?

2. Can the interest earned on the balance deposit be transferred from the interest category to the balance category? If so, when can that transaction be done?

3. If your investment company decides to quit doing business (or you decide to stop playing Eve), will all investors be notified of that and will all interest / balance funds on the accounts be paid off?

1. What assurance do we have that your investment company won’t just claim bankruptcy in a month or 2 or at some other point in the future?
1 Like

Hi there. Thanks for questions. I will answer all of them.

1. You have to make a deposit within the tool. If you make a deposit of 1.000.000 there AND transfer 1.00.000 ISK ingame, you will get 2.000.000 ISK to you balance. If you don’t transfer them ingame, you get 1.000.000 to your balance.

2. No that’s not possible, because it would be your disadvantage, as you have to wait 30 days for a withdrawal of your balance, but you can withdraw from your interes amount at any time. You get the same interest rate on both, the balance and you earned interest, so there is no reason to transfer it.

3 and 4. Well of course it’s possible that one of this cases could happen in the future. If the business will end our major priority is that every client get back his deposited ISK, if necessary with real money.

Let me know, if you have further questions.

Best regards
Le Fist

OK, not sure I understand.

From what I read, my understanding was that if 30 new people invested at least a minimum of 1 mil ISK into your investment company, the company would add another 1 mill ISK to their balance for free.

From your answer it seems you’re saying entering a deposit of 1 mil ISK into the tool gives me 1 mill balance and then when in-game transferring another 1 mill ISK will give me a balance of 2 mill ISK total.

So does the tool automatically deduct ISK from in-game wallet?

1 Like

No. There are two pools. An unconfirmed and a confirmed one. The unconfirmed deposit is done immediately and will instantly start generating unconfirmed interest. When your transaction is confirmed manually, by someone of our corp, your balance and earned interes is transferred to the confirmed pools.

I would suggest you to simply try it out. Download the tool, create a profile with your username and deposit 1.000.000 ISK in the Tool, but don’t transfer them in eve. You will receive an ingame message, when your deposit is confirmed.

I understand the part about confirmed and unconfirmed balance showing in the tool. According to the video, the balance isn’t confirmed until some time later after I send the amount in-game to EASY CEO.

My question is about your statement saying that new accounts will get 1 mil ISK deposit for free. So that means what?

An additional 1 mill isk is being added to the account as an incentive for new investors?

or

Normally there’s a fee charged for the investment service that is waived at this time?

1 Like

You will get 1.000.000 free ISK to your confirmed balance. When you make a deposit in the tool over 1.000.000 ISK, but don’t transfer the ISK ingame, you get 1.000.000 ISK to your confirmed deposit.

When you make a deposit in the tool over 1.000.000 ISK AND transfer the ISK ingame, you get 2.000.000 ISK to your confirmed deposit.

The deposit is triggered with the deposit in the tool, not with the transfer ingame.

Since yestersday we are ccoperating with New Eden Trade, a large investment fund. And he is promoting Easy Invest with giving away 10 x 100.000.000 ISK. You can find the give away on his Discord Server in the channel “announcments” and you can participate until saturday 3rd of July 2021.

Monthly report 1st July 2021

Total confirmed balance: 15.234.000.000 ISK
Total earned interest: 256.264.689 ISK
Investors: 24
Current interest rate: 2,5% p.m.

You can find these reports and further information on our DISCORD.

Big “Thank You” to all clients.

Best regards

1 Like

Check your math, 0.0000571589% times 1B does not equal to 571,589. It will equal to 571.589 (which you times that by 60 would mean you get 34,295.34 ISK per hour). And assuming you didn’t mean the % but did the decimal calculation way it would still be incorrect for 1,000,000,000 times 0.0000571589 would equal 57,158.9, so I am not sure where you are getting this 571,589 ISK for one min.

1 Like