[Hiring | ISK Payment | NO CORP] EVE Easy Invest - Searching Marketing Representatives

Hello there,

let me introduce our service at first.

We are offering the service of an investment fund for 9 months now and all our clients are happy with what we provide. While other funds offering shares to buy,our clients can deposit ISK whenever they want and whenever they want and get interest for that ISK. Of course they can withdraw their ISK too.

If you want to get detailed information about our service, you can get them in THIS POST.

It was a good amount of work to establish this fund and the service and now we want to make the next step. What we want to do is really simple; we want to make our service better known!

Up until now we have only been promoting the investment fund through the forums, but we believe we can reach many more eve pilots and we need your help to do so.

Because of that, we are searching Marketing Representatives

What does this mean?
Well we absolutely don’t want, that eve people are spammed with messages or are
necessitated to invest. We just want to let people know, that we exist, but they should decide, if they want to take a closer look. How you achieve this, is up to you.

What do you need

• You need discord, as we communicate there and as this is the platform of our community server (that you don’t have to join, if you don’t want to.)
  • You DON’T need to join a corporation or some other organisation structures!

Payment
Of course we din’t expect, that you do it for free. You will receive a list of personel “promo” codes. Someone who makes a deposit can paste in a code (that he got from you). This will have 2 effects:

1. You will get paid 10% of the deposited sum as an ISK transfer directly to your eve character.
  2. The client who makes the deposit will get a bonus too, so that he is motivated to use your code. (I will explain this in detail, if you are interested and get in touch with us)

If this sounds interesting to you, please contact me via discord - Fister#5029
If you have questions, contact me via discord too, write me an eve mail or post under this topic.

Thank you for reading.
Best regards

Le up

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.