Is EVE actually dying?

No, it was about punctuation actually.

So, you’re basically telling me that I’m not a “normal human being capable of rational thought” because I didn’t put enough comma for his taste?

Okay.

It was only four lines. Everybody does post of four lines without cutting them in several paragraphs.

He had no problem reading it, nor do you. Your own paragraph that I just quoted is almost the same size with no more punctuation than mine.

This is just a stupid attack for the fun of it, because he DID read it and actually has nothing to answer to it.

Bollocks.

Paragraphes and puctuation are not the same thing, but I am not suprised you don’t know.

No they are not, but this answer wasn’t to you, it was to Theron.

Guess you didn’t read him either.

Your reading comprehension is worse than your punctuation.

Yeah, yeah, sure.

By te way do you have any intention to actually answer to the point of the original post?

I don’t think I have much more time to loose with this worthless cry about a lack of commas, it’s not my job to give you the attention you are lacking.

You don’t have a point.

Thank you for your confirmation.

Don’t need to thank me buddy.

Litterally no point, as in no punctuation. Learn to write and I might, if I feel like it, respond to your drivel.

You are almost right.

I do know how to write, what I don’t know yet is how to adapt the writting to a low IQ reader. I have a tendancy to be too detailled and complexe for lower public.

Vulgarization is a hard thing.

Bollocks.

I feel helpful today, use this link too.

If only your writing skills were as good as your google fu. Bye!

An that’s an other debate easily won. :kissing_heart:

Winning a debate typically involved a 3rd party judge making scores on your use of logical concise arguments to undermine the opposition and support your position.

What you did was throw mud across the internet loudly then declare victory because the other person got bored of mud throwing.

Now, if you want to make points, please do so in an articulate manner so it is readable on all devices, since your initial word salad was far more than 4 lines on some.

4 Likes

In b4 lock?

It was obviously ironic, as there was no debate in the first place, just some troll arguing about my punctuation six posts in a row and absolutely avoiding any answer to the actual point.

I tried the use of a logical argument, he stated himself that he refused to read. (Or more so, he had no answer and decided to attack the form of the argument, and well I admit i took the bait)

LMAO, my “initial word salad”, after reading it several time myself since this dude started to troll me, is perfectly readable. Okay, there was a part that could have used a bit more commas, I give you that. I sincerely doubt it is enough of a justification to spend that much time arguing about it, or to act as if it was completelly impossible to understand.

I don’t know if you are the same guy using several accounts to make your point or just a bunch of trolls jumping on the occasion, but that’s seriously getting extremely ridiculous.

I have the feeling that you two are each typing with one hand and spanking your carrot with the other.

3 Likes

Haha. That might be legit, sadly I am too easy to bait sometimes.

Calm down miner.

1 Like