Is it against the rules to talk about sex?

Ive always been a bit curious about this. No pun intended.

Is it against the forum rules to talk about sex? I mean, this game is unrated, right?

Or, more specifically, who wants to talk about sex?

Im in my underwear playing EVE btw.

1 Like

It’s rated teen by the ESRB.

2 Likes

I thought the online portion couldnt be rated.

But… Teens have sex, dont they. So…

2 Likes

The online interactions with other players can’t be rated. The game itself can be.

Mate it’s one thing to have everyone assume you’re a cringey neck-bearded weeb-o bronie with hygiene issues but this literally removes all doubt. Try going outside, see if anyone outside the basement wants to discuss sex with you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Uh, takes one to know one?

Also, my bronie romance is none of your business.

Yeah nah. Asking people to talk about sex to you on a game forum is high level embarrassing.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I guess if youre not confident with your own sexuality, it would be.

To the cleansing pits with you uncouth heretics.

2 Likes

There’s not much you can say to make anyone else look bad in this thread dude :smile:

Only saying the truth, brother. :slight_smile:

Ok dude :wink:

I’ve seen an entire corp once advertising - shall we say - creative roleplaying for isk once … Besides that, even capsuleers still have bodies and mess with various fluids so I can’t see how there wouldn’t be talk of sex.

Take it easy lol. You’re like flipping out bro

Please let me know when you’re playing with yourself, because I never quite know when I should stop reading on the forum.

3 Likes

It might depend upon the context. Players are constantly telling each other on here to go fornicate with themselves. (Technically, to go “four square” yourself). Which all seems quite acceptable from a moderator’s perspective. So, that’s OK.

And I guess if you are telling us that playing EvE is getting in the way of your sex life, that surely qualifies for consideration under player experience. After all, for a game where playing too much is never enough there must still be limits. Surely?

Then there is the related issue of gender. Now, that subject does appear taboo. As example, the gender of the OP in the recent “I’m quitting” thread was alluded to by one responder yet no-one picked up that subject for further commentary.

1 Like

You’re talking to a bunch of genetically engineered clones that can’t stay dead, trade male/female exotic dancers in the market before putting them on their ships’ cargohold for epic orgies with the frozen corpses we all scooped up from low-sec space. Any more questions?

PS: Yes, I have at least one frozen corpse in one of my hangars. Trust me, I haven’t done anything to it. Yet.

2 Likes

Anybody who clicks into this thread deserves what they get. I certainly did. I think I’ll go claw my eyes out now.

4 Likes