Is solo PvP dead? Seems so

Sure, a lot of suspect baiters in highsec. The seasonal events are a very good facilitator. Most people do it truly solo in optimized fits, but some with neutral logi as backup. Suspect mechanics are perfect for solo, not so much for a group (except neutral logi).

Maybe CCP will get rid of it soon. :thinking:

2 Likes

This would require to separate lowsec and highsec within crimewatch, donā€™t think they want to do this. Currently they share the same rules in regards of safety settings. The reaction to criminal timer is different of course, but itā€™s the only difference.

Lowsec and highsec flagging is already different. If you engage a ship in high without a limited engagement or a wardec, you get a criminal flag, lose sec status, and you get concorded. In lowsec, you only get a suspect flag, and you donā€™t lose much sec status. Only podding in lowsec will cause you to flash red.

Look up Black Rebel Rifter Club ingame and youā€™ll find people like you

You are right, I was too focused on the support part.

I like to do cloaky WH solo PVP. Most of my fights are against PVEā€™ers but I do get some great fights with PVP types at times. You really have to look for kills but even small ones can be satisfying.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.