Is there a game-wide market search tool that provides jump count from current location?

Hello,

I’m curious if anyone knows of a 3rd party market search tool that allows one to search for sell/buy offers across the entire game (like eve-marketdata) but also show the number of jumps from one’s current location.

The in-game tool has a jump count but limits me to just the current region (a deal could be one jump away if i’m on the edge of my current region). Eve-marketdata is great for showing me where the best deal is across the universe, but until i get better at Eve regional geography I have to search the map for each offer eve-marketdata returns to determine if it’s in a system relatively close (like 10 jumps).

Thanks for any help you can provide

Perhaps this will be of use?

Otherwise i’m not sure either.

Got any other questions feel free to join my discord below.

Otherwise, have a good one and best of luck o7

Him that is an interesting idea actually, our new API would allow for someone to make a tool like that, but I don’t know if anyone has or not.

https://evemarketer.com Is a replica of the ingame market tools but New Eden wide … not sure about the jump feature, I don’t use the login option.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.