Is there a list of nullsec systems available for rent, or already rented?

Maybe you know any, or a link to where there might be a comprehensive list?

I’d need it for my thread in NCQA.

Thanks!

Hey… Let’s give valuable Intel on our rental empire that could lead to harassment of our renters to a random person in the forum. What could possibly go wrong? It’s not like others will use the info for nefarious purposes. I mean this is hello kitty online right?

I wish you luck in your endeavour but I do not think it will be easy to find this info and I do not think it will be forth coming from the landlords.

And rental empires differ. Some grant full sov, some do not so it’s not simple look up. It can be even more complicated by holding alliances and such.

2 Likes

I thought i’d just try and see what comes out of it. :smiley:

I don’t actually have any bad intentions, i simply aim to create opportunities. Can you tell me more? is there some logical way to approach this? for example, using the map as indication, assuming it’s even remotely reliable?

Many landlords advertise their rental space in the market sales forum. Their Google docs conveniently include both available and already rented systems. Could be helpful.

1 Like

on my way!

you’re right! shows how inconsiderate it was blocking them early on. that’s very helpful, thank you!

You can find them easily buy looking at the system info through the map.

1 Like

I will take a look at that, as soon as i have access to the game again. thank you!