NULLSEC FOR RENT ***PURE BLIND *** well protected <50 jumps per 24h!

Olds renting out space in Pure Blind.

Majority of systems are already upgraded, most of them are under our protection and have less then 50! jumps pers 24 hours from blue-neutrals, and most are from relic data grinders.

Rules and restrictions

General

1. You rent the whole system * yes with moons and planets for pocos *
  2. The renter has a right to deploy as many starbases and starbase modules as they wish.
  3. Rental payments are made to " WEPRA ".
  4. System upgrades have to be paid by the renter *if they are not already installed *.
  5. Every renter has to join the rental alliance “WILD BOARS”.
  6. Renters are allowed to fly escalations and scan for wormholes in every system, regardless who owns it.
  7. You are NOT allowed to fly any combat, data or relic sites in any system, except our own! The only exceptions are your DED escalations (Maze etc.) and scanning for wormholes.

Citadels

1. Astrahus (Medium citadels) are allowed in rented systems.
  2. Fortizars (Large citadels) and Keepstars (X-Large citadels) are NOT allowed.

Docking and jump bridges

1. Renters gain access to all “OLDS" Jump bridges.
  2. Renters gain access to all “OLDS” Stations, citadels and engineering complexes.
  3. Renters gain access to all “OLDS” Intel/Public channels.

Obligations

1. Pay your rent on time! (1. day of the month, or 2 3 days before )
2. If a member of your corporation is guilty of AWOX(Attacking or aiding in the destruction of friendly ships) the renter has to compensate the victims in full.
3. No spam in alliance mail
4. Members of a corporation are the only ones that have the right to use resources of the system they are renting (including scanning)

Any violations of the rules, depending on the level of the violation, will be punishable based on manager’s evaluation, up to permanent exclusion of the corporation in question from the alliance.

for more info drop on public channel

Wild Rent

regard
lee

lol dont rent space from them. they cant protect anything. check thier killboard

3 Likes

all renters will be murdered. so actually. please rent from them. we need more targets since they stay docked and are to scared to fight

2 Likes

WOW man… u have some serious momy issues :slight_smile: 4 months old and know so much. Or at least if you will smack someone do it with your main char.

1 Like

lol ok see you in space

yes pls check our KB and check our systems NPC kills and check numbers of jumps in them per 24 hours

experience renters will know

Top Alliances

Old Sch00l
Old Sch00l 407
Banderlogs Alliance 280
Federation Uprising 235
Anarchy. 160
Sl0W CHILDREN AT PLAY 158
Solyaris Chtonium 82

dont bother about some idiot who died to us 20 times so he is so much biter to come to cry on renter forums rofl

and then check hes kb :slight_smile:

edit also check how many npc ishtars ratlesnakes carriers mining ships we lost

edit 2: why you dont post with main if you are kiling us so much to show ppl i give them all transparent here

edit 3: im farming in 4 diferent systems in same time with 1 rattle 2 ishtars and SC

regard
lee

1 Like

Good luck living next to us. But sure more content is always welcome. You can pay to be farmed.

Lol remember that time when you guys lost your ratting supers. And couldn’t afford to fight anymore so you tried to rent out spsce.? Lol i do

oh this are biter slows which space i took and move them out from map :slight_smile:

who the fuk you will farm your kb look like mine cyno alt from aunenen

thanks for marketing and free bumps :slight_smile:

now gtfo to south before i come there and move you to high sec

dont try to sell me your stupid fortiz anymore because il burn them down

PS. we have so much isk from this space that we can drop supers and tits whenever we want :slight_smile:

regard
lee

need help we are farmed :slight_smile:

here is who is protecting you:

better off moving in and taking thier space tbh

If you know anything about renting you should know that renters ARE not protected by rent aly but you dont know so its ok

important that SYSTEMS where they farm are calm not camped with little jumps per hour

you are linking our PVP loses roflimao

HEY GUYS WE HAVE PVP LOSES BESIDE 100+ KILLS PER DAY OMG 1 OUR DUDE DIED IN FIGHT AGAINST 20 WHAT A SHAME

what a pathetic bunch of ppl

dont be childish and spam mine forum post what are you 12?

back on top

more systems for rent

majority already upgraded on lev 1 2 3

regard
lee

very safe

that is not even my system…ships lost in pvp…again

but you don’t know what is pvp you think all is NPC/Mining

how is your space guys tbh and your aly you collapsed a bit ? no space no aly shame…now you come here to spam mine forum posts you are flawless

regard
lee

wow so it rly hurt you :slight_smile:
keep spamming pls :slight_smile:
i just took you 2 more systems il rent them for free

:slight_smile:

i know it hurt but you will be fine in empire a loot of veldspar to mine there :slight_smile:

DED Sovereignty claim Acknowledgment: DK-FXK
Sent: 2018.10.14 06:42

This mail is your confirmation that DED now officially acknowledges that your member corporation Super Cr3w has claimed sovereignty on your behalf in the system DK-FXK.

DED Sovereignty claim Acknowledgment: CR-AQH
Sent: 2018.10.13 02:18

This mail is your confirmation that DED now officially acknowledges that your member corporation Super Cr3w has claimed sovereignty on your behalf in the system CR-AQH.

DED Sovereignty claim Acknowledgment: 12YA-2
Sent: 2018.10.14 07:51

This mail is your confirmation that DED now officially acknowledges that your member corporation Super Cr3w has claimed sovereignty on your behalf in the system 12YA-2.

check in game mail pls need 1 2 sys

ty Sub

These guys are also known bot sympathizers.