WILD BOARS renting space in Pure Blind
Majority of systems are already upgraded, most of them are under our protection and have less then 50! jumps pers 24 hours from blue-neutrals, and most are from relic data grinders.
Rules and restrictions
- You rent the whole system * yes with moons and planets for pocos *
- The renter has a right to deploy as many starbases and starbase modules as they wish.
- Rental payments are made to " WEPRA ".
- System upgrades have to be paid by the renter *if they are not already installed *.
- Every renter has to join the rental alliance “WILD BOARS”.
- Renters are allowed to fly escalations and scan for wormholes in every system, regardless who owns it.
- You are NOT allowed to fly any combat, data or relic sites in any system, except our own! The only exceptions are your DED escalations (Maze etc.) and scanning for wormholes.
- Astrahus (Medium citadels) are allowed in rented systems.
- Fortizars (Large citadels) and Keepstars (X-Large citadels) are NOT allowed.
- If you want any of those we will anchor them for you, no exceptions.
Docking and jump bridges
- Renters gain access to all “OLDS" Jump bridges.
- Renters gain access to all “OLDS” Stations, citadels and engineering complexes.
- Renters gain access to all “OLDS” Intel/Public channels.
1. Pay your rent on time! (1. day of the month, or 2 3 days before )
2. If a member of your corporation is guilty of AWOX(Attacking or aiding in the destruction of friendly ships) the renter has to compensate the victims in full.
3. No spam in alliance mail
4. Members of a corporation are the only ones that have the right to use resources of the system they are renting (including scanning)
Any violations of the rules, depending on the level of the violation, will be punishable based on manager’s evaluation, up to permanent exclusion of the corporation in question from the alliance.
for more info drop on public channel
any posts not connected with rent will be reported, get a private room