NULLSEC FOR RENT ***PURE BLIND *** well protected <50 jumps per 24h!

1st sys rented lee and slow children alts pls keep thread clean

kk ty

TL;DR
Leechanka Lies
Olds are disliked and dirty
Who wants to only sub-cap rat
Space is poor space, not worth renting

oh this are biter slows which space i took and move them out from map :slight_smile

No you didnā€™tā€¦ Gal Mil came up and bought structures in our space. Being larger than us. We decided to pull out for better space in a good alliance.

We have won nearly every fight against you.

As far as killboard, You guys are glorified gate campers. You canā€™t FC a subcap fleet to save your life.

IMHO:
Sov is insecure, itā€™s a buffer for the north, Lee is very bitter and wonā€™t work deals. Also, no fortizars?! Because thatā€™s what renters want. To Moon mine sub 2b moons and sub-cap rat.

Before you start telling lies, start telling the truth.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/9ju8s4/slyce_puts_its_wang_into_an_old_school_hel/e6v0s43/?context=3
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/9ju8s4/slyce_puts_its_wang_into_an_old_school_hel/
After we already would of killed 1 hel, but you knowā€¦ CCP Grid issues made it vanish with 10% structure.

Anyways, turning off of OPā€¦

Having lived in the systems, if you own the systems, the profit for growing a corp without renting is decent. But if you rent Pureblind, youā€™ll most likely become negative or hardly make any profit.
The real profit is carrier ratting in Pureblind, but even then you will get sub 40m ticks. almost all moons are sub 2b moons. If this sounds profitable, go for it.

I have 3 Fortizars that are freeports for sale if any1 wants to go there and live. SL0W has a total of 5 and an azbel for sale and a few athanors.

Roams happen often in the region. So youā€™re really never safe long enough to make iskies.

Just have caps with you to counter drop oldschool. They like to carrier blob. But itā€™s predictable. They will even undock supers :slight_smile:

Anyways, thatā€™s my opinion on the space. Even when I was a 30 man corp, I wouldnā€™t rent pureblind. I would go to a powerblock and be a renter rather than rent the crap space of pureblind.

1 Like

Mokey is right you guys suck only thing you guys seem to be able to keep safe is ewok and ec outside of that its laughable

are you mad because i rf your 20 bil fortizar? when i finish taking of all your space which will be 2 3 days max il clear all structures you have here you already lost 50 bils in ihubs tcus caps now you will lose 50+ more in fortis astras azbel raitarus atanors

NOONE will buy you off anything !

this is how your kb look go hide somewhere pls and write on forums and redit how great you are

edit: yes Pure blind wasnā€™t safe for them empire isnt safe for them not 0.0 just check their mighty kb

till im writing this im watching on Netflix Knightfall, rf what is left from your pathetic space and famring with 2 ishtars with deployed caldari encounter system in US TZ and we are EU

regard
lee

There you go, yelling about your gate camp killboard.

Simple minded creature, you are. We left, donā€™t care man. Put your E-Peen back in your pants you subhuman.

:slight_smile:

Point of the matter, the space isnā€™t worth renting. BTW I just rolled through there, you have hardly any ADMs grinded and youā€™re too small for the space you own already. The sov is new, still low indexes, it wouldnā€™t take much to take them away from you.

It would only take a small group to start messing up your sov that you claim to hold. Your name may be on the space, but you donā€™t hold it. This could obviously change.

As far as the fortizarā€¦ meh, itā€™s there if they sell then cool, if notā€¦ oh well. Itā€™s the way the game goes. I have no reason to care. Iā€™m not going up there and Iā€™m not moving anything either.

See, I donā€™t need to stare at my KB and show off my e-peen over nothing. Your corp got their asses smacked fighting us.

Hide behind that timezone and lose more hels. Space trash.

100 bil!!! on Federation of Freedom Fighters wallet then we will make blue and all till then dont send me any mail dont give me any info and dont say to me anything

regard
Mokey
Sound Familiar? I just put my corpā€™s name in your place and my name where yours was.

L8R Homie, Fly safeā€¦ I guess I should say, Camp EWOK-K safe?

Iā€™ll be looking for that 100b deposited to my corpā€¦ AHAHAHAHAHAHA

better go kill something instead to write over forums your kb is red i was thinking i turned show only loses but its actually home page

regard
lee

ENGRISH MOAR PLEAZE!

you try to push goons on me then gotg now galmistan :slight_smile:

you know what happens to ppl like you they move on opposite side of universe :slight_smile:

LOL, we never did anything like thatā€¦ AHAHAHAHAH. Youā€™re so short sighted.

Anytime you got killed outside of your gate camp you think we paid them off.

I say again, my simple minded friend, Nothing of the sort was ever done.

you cry in EC- to goon fc what lee sad about them

then you cry to slice GOTG and they finally drop us

now you mentioning galmistan in forum post :slight_smile:

go whelp more ships make proud those guys who just recruited you in their aly :slight_smile:

Just wear your walmart jeans. and use your rent to pay the mercs that you use to protect your space. since you are just a middle man trying to pay your keepers

1 Like

LOL @The_Durantis

@LeeChanka
I got a link for you

Slyce reached out to us because you were waving your hels around with no care. You fell into a SINGLE phoenix hitting an astra being bait with a hel THAT YOU WARPED IN ON 0.

You mentioned gal milā€¦

As I think about it. I can see you sitting in your squeaky chair, hands shaking as you think of something to type back to me. As this is is the most human interaction youā€™ve encountered since your dog broke up with you.

Itā€™s ok man, Iā€™m here for you.

1 Like

you are great FC on forum you bring more ppl to spam go take them make some kills Jesus :slight_smile: its your prime TZ and you spending time writing on forums because you are sorrow :slight_smile:

Sorrow? WE ARE SORROW! You should calm those sausage fingers down man, you canā€™t even type.

Iā€™m about to go to bed actually, because Iā€™m employed, I sleep and go to work. But, you wouldnā€™t know about that. Which is ok.

I applaud you for your effort.

1 Like

sorry bro im busy taking down your capital bring more ppl to like your posts :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL, simple minded proven.

do you want to be praised or something you are rfing space that has been abandoned big woop bigg man

ahah more forum fleet :)))

i rf it all the time with your presence why i shouldnā€™t do it now

WUT?

Bro Do it
Hereā€™s whatā€™s inside that present

il check whats inside your structures soon :slight_smile: