Is there a reason I've never seen Legion Armor Logi fits?

if i see a can alpha cane gang coming my way id wish for 10 to 15 good bomber pilots, guardians can stay docked. Canes with arty have what, 80k range, guardians can rep at that distance; are your guys repping the enemy ships??

HAH YES!! 4 exeq with two aug… and if you go to town on fittings and pimp them these things are basically as tough as guardians.

…inb4 someone says they dont rep enough…

use more

Oh boy… Whomever came up with this fit should reconsider a career change. Mining is a good one.

Sure, them alliances almost know how to field or fit them…

My eyes hurt from all the cap boosters.

Use batteries, cap stable and less micro managing plus neut resist.

You can thank me later

1 Like

Cap battery full rep legions are a lot more common than you think
My alliance uses them exclusively and we see them quite often.
Loki logi is probably more common because of how great the loki is in general atm as a combat hull,
and shield t3c are outperforming armor t3c in a few ways.

looks like they did…

sorry couldnt help myself lol

if you spend the isk on them t3c logis are everybit as good if not better than t2 counterparts, sporting heavier tanks, command bursts, more rep power, cap stable and the ability to use a blops bridge you would be foolish to discount them… though your looking at probaby a bil to fit one.

Loki generally wins because it can do both shield and armour…

2 Likes

loki wins at all right now:

best hac, best artillery with 3000AU webs, best tank, best everything because minmatar.

Anyhow, you do know you can bring any of the sleeper cruisers to do logi, right? The difference in armor logi of the proteus and Legion are only in color and the tengu is a more expensive but better scimitar.
The rep amount is pretty equal on them and you can fit a cloak on all of them if you want.

2 Likes

there were some slight difference when i was attempting to go through different fits but after about ten assorted armor fits each for prot, loki and legion my eyes started to bleed so i just stopped and havent returned :stuck_out_tongue:

They really do seem a lot more modular now.

1 Like

You’re not looking hard enough. LogiLegions were extensively developed in Lowsec Mach doctrines pre-T3C changes and continue to be a part of any armour T3C comp (they were used in our Proteus/Legion nullified comp for example.)

The reason you don’t see more is because the Loki is the strongest T3C right now and can perform both Shield & Armour Logistics well.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.