Is there a reason I've never seen Legion Armor Logi fits?

And this is bad because?

Probably an artifact of its old bonuses- it used to have bonuses to cargo capacity (as if gallente needed another cargo ship at the time).

The Exequror is also a very good solo-logi boat that doesn’t cost much but can be a pain. She has the same logi-drone bonus the Oneiros has.

Ye, I remember the Exequror from olde’ tymes. It used to have a mining drone yield bonus. The large cargo was supposed to be for ore I think. All is well though. I’m happy they left it as it was.

Should be reinstitued for Oneiros far cap boosters. Right now it’s cost effective for me to send out 6 of these tech 1 exeq instead of 2 of my oneiros’s against ecm fleets. If Oneiros could fit more cap boosters in cargo (like three times as many) I would actually field them for longer medium-sized engagement. Right now I gotta put extra cap boosters charges in my thoraxes to jettison to onerios.

[Exequror, Valhalla Priest]

800mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates
Prototype Armor Explosive Hardener I
Prototype Armor Kinetic Hardener I
Prototype Armor Thermal Hardener I
Reactive Armor Hardener
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II

Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Cap Booster 200
10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
F-90 Compact Sensor Booster, ECCM Script
F-90 Compact Sensor Booster, ECCM Script

Medium Solace Scoped Remote Armor Repairer

Medium Remote Repair Augmentor I

Medium Armor Maintenance Bot I x5

Cap Booster 200 x60
Targeting Range Script x2
Scan Resolution Script x2
ECCM Script x2

Here’s the Thorax fit that carries the cap booster charges for Oneiros, kinda sad:

[Thorax, Valhalla Cataphract]

1600mm Steel Plates II
Prototype Armor Explosive Hardener I
Reactive Armor Hardener

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Cap Recharger II
J5 Enduring Warp Disruptor
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier

Heavy Electron Blaster II, Void M

Medium Anti-Kinetic Pump I
Medium Anti-Thermal Pump I
Medium Ancillary Current Router I

Hammerhead II x5

Null M x6000
Void M x12000
Navy Cap Booster 400 x20

If you would send out 6x Augorors, the cost would be roughly the same and they even have more rep power plus cap x-fers. Don’t dismiss them, they are pretty awesome.

Yeah you’re right.

Don’t know why these things are designed so lopsided.

I’m also wondering if it’s yet more effective to send out deadspace thalias with 25 meter sig radius with a sebo:

[Thalia, Valhalla Valkyrie]

400mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates
Armor Explosive Hardener II
Reactive Armor Hardener

1MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Cap Booster 150
Sensor Booster II, ECCM Script

Small Ancillary Remote Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Coreli B-Type Small Remote Armor Repairer
Coreli B-Type Small Remote Armor Repairer

Small Remote Repair Augmentor I
Small Trimark Armor Pump I

Hobgoblin II x1

Thera uses Logi legions quite succesfully.

If legions were the go to logi over t2 logis for everyone then there would have been a balance issue, but for our purpose they serve quite well.

1 Like

…are you doing this on purpose?

Never in this thread did I advocate for them to rep better than a guardian or have better/same cap. I advocated to make them a viable alternative to the guardian against the special case of alpha fleets. In particular against Cane/Muninn fleets. This seems to be where guards suffer the hardest, whereas their small sig radius makes them a better choice against Tempest alpha.

The guardian would still be king for most large fleet encounters.

What’s wrong with 400mm plates on a ship that travels 1km/s with an AB with a 25 meter sig radius? The ship is nigh invincible against cruiser+ weapons with a good spider chain.

Just wait for the ADCU module for vengeance and ebyo before these forums are flooded with tears to nerf dual prop veng +AB enyo +AB thalia combo

Might be like me and have tons of rolled tungsten plates stockpiled? I have several km³ of the stuff left over from before tiericide.

I’ve been thinking, perhaps the Onerios and Scimi should be given MWD roles. A Bonus that improves cap with MWD fitted, an ammohold cargo bay (for cap boosters), and gives them -50% sig radius bloom from MWD.

However, they could not fit Large Reps, mediums only.

No. Just no.

1 Like

You didn’t even consider MWD bonus. Medium deadspace reps nearly amount to tech 1 large reps.

Oh boy!

Please don’t put your ideas here before you talk about them with your buddies.

Or why not fit 2x higgs anchor rigs on your logi. With your tonsa tungsten plates, you go much fast and has much tank.

Shadow cartel seems to be fielding them in one of their doctrines.

Good alliances use T3C logi

maybe you just arent in one?

the amount of people here that dont fly logi and only seem to want to fly if the fleet is srp’d is laughable;

t3’c may cost more but it can use links and blops, its as simple as that.

One guardian and basilisk can be neuted by a single bhaalgorn, two can be permajammed by a decent falcon/ecm pilot and i wont go into details if how it looks when theres a buttload of damps on field; they are also often the first to die in bs or other engagements (fc’s who do not consider them primary first if you cant alpha ships off field are usually bad fc’s) when they do start dropping like flies because 80k ehp isnt as good as 200k+ thats the time to cyno in the triage or gtfo of dodge.

Im not sure how any of you consider them overpowered, perhaps because… uhm… nope, cant see it.

Logi 5 t2 triage pilot btw; fav logi to use is scimi n guardian; basilisk is… well not as tanky and jams easier and onieros is very niche - theres a lot more people could be doing with logistics they just dont, mostly because no one wants to fly them despite being ‘team’ players.

heard the expression ‘i just shoot ■■■■’? i find it strange how often these folks dont do solo or microgang stuff…

2 Likes