Is there an Game ESCROW service for private deals?

Hi

Is there an ingame service where by simple terms can be agreed, isk paid to this 3rd party - held by them and only released when terms are met?

Thanks

Sure, I can handle it for you. Message me in-game to arrange the deal.

Thanksā€¦butā€¦I`m thinking more of an ingame service that has some history/recommendations.

Clearly youā€™re new here and donā€™t recognize the people youā€™re talking to. I am the in-game service and have a long history of handling deals like yours with lots of satisfied customers.

The corp I run has taken nearly 300 merc contracts and Iā€™ve offered 3rd party services for years based on that rep. Recent reference available if you want to reach out in-game.

1 Like

No.

But there a a few trusted players that provide such a service. The people that will offer you their services here is this thread are not among them.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Mr. Epeen is right. You want to look for @Solonius_Rex or @Elizabeth_Norn .

1 Like

GadgetCorp only provides a paid notary serviceā€¦

ā€“ /Gadget_stamps

1 Like

@Chribba is the OG 3rd party broker. Not sure how active he is right now so may take a while. @Elizabeth_Norn is great, she will do it for free. I do charge, and so does Chribba, so maybe if youre looking for cheap and easy 3rd party, ask Elizabeth Norn.

2 Likes

Alekseyev Karrde is the exception here to your assertion that anyone who offers in this thread is untrustworthy.

Donā€™t get scammed now ya hear :wink:

10 Likes

Feel free to send me the money and the contract terms/details, OP. Normally Iā€™d swipe it, but this time Iā€™m going to do it by the book just to spite Epeen.

Yes. Of course.

Me.

Mail sent.

Sure, try to win their confidence by ratting out the other scammers!

2 Likes

I also have done that sort of thing but not as my main line.

If the others do not pan out . . .

ask around is a good idea, depending on what you are moving, value etc.

m

Chribba came here, so clearly you were wrong.

2 Likes

Fishing for Cribba likes?

You do you, boo.

1 Like

Yes, I really like to visit Cribba. Thanks, I will do whats the most enjoyable for me.

1 Like

If thatā€™s what it takes to turn you into an honest woman, then so be it.