Is there any safe way to haul through 0.4 sec?

I’ve seen a few tips on how to stay alive while moving the ore from your high sec island to other high sec.

Here’s some more:

Instead of hauling the ore in your Orca, which are easily caught, you could pick a much more safer ship to haul with:

• Blockade Runners (impossible to be caught, if piloted well.)
  • Prospect/Endurance (mining frigates with ore hold, can carry a little more than blockade runners. Hard to catch)

Sure, they can fit a lot less ore than your Orca, but that’s why you put a compression module on your Orca so you can turn the ore into a much more compact form to haul it back.

Next, if you insist in hauling in your Orca, I still wouldn’t jump through the sole 0.4 on an important route as you can be sure it is camped, but there is an alternative:

• Filaments. It’s some trouble, and you’ll have to read up more about them, but if you bring the right filaments and a cloak for your Orca, you can get it to high sec in almost complete safety (I don’t know if it’s possible to get it back to your high sec island though to continue operations, that depends on whether there is a Pochven system within a few lightyears of your island.)
4 Likes