ISK Wallet Infographic

When you look at your personal ISK wallet there’s an overview button that gives you an infographic showing money going in and out of your account and what for. As someone who’s dyscalculic I can say confidently that this makes managing and understanding the flow of ISK much, much easier.

On the Corporate wallet however there’s no Overview option or any graphic. I’d find it really helpful if there was one. Is there a chance that this could be added in please @CCP_Aurora? Thanks.

:mouse:

1 Like

Corp wallet has it. At least for me it does

Okay so I’m now confused! How d you access it @Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras ?

When I look at the corporate wallet (and I’m the CEO for what it’s worth) I just see five options: Bills, Transactions, Market Transactions, Shares, Divisions and none of them show an infographic.

OK, i seem to be mistaken… I thought the corp wallet shown that overview as well. I was mistaken and i apologize for giving you the run around.

1 Like

Thanks for that. I thought I’d missed it for a moment.

I think it’d be really helpful to have it it the corporate wallet because it’s really easy to see if you’re overspending, or making money.

the issue is, the corp wallet is split in divisions.

Fair point @Anderson_Geten, although I’m thinking that it can’t be that hard to have a graphic for each division (visible when you select the Divisions tab) and instead of the fairly dull offering that’s there at the moment.

This would indeed be nice.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.