Issue with clone soldier spawning.
Today, after the downtime, not a single clone soldier spawned. Help!
How do you know they didn’t spawn? They could have spawned where you didn’t look or they did spawn and someone else did kill them before you came along…
Maybe you killed the last one?
Could try old school rat farming to get them to spawn… Completely clear out all belt NPC’s within a couple of systems next to each other to trigger the NPC respawn mechanic, preferably in systems with very few belts… It should only take about 15-20 minutes for the respawns to happen…
Will also gain Security Status increase for the highest value NPC killed within a 5 to 10 minute time period… Changing systems will not reset or help speed up that timer…
DMC
o7
oooh the horror, no more concord bribery .. lol
After downtime, I cleared belts in three systems over the course of four hours. Only Elders appeared. Nothing else showed up—no clones, faction spawns, convoys, or Mordus.
Are you farming their dog tags? I haven’t seen any of those in a long time, but I do spend the majority of my time in Pochven. Hope they spawn for you soon.
I mean you are aware the spawns aren’t guaranteed right?
So you not seeing one over a single day doesn’t mean they aren’t spawing
thats right, i do look for them when bored, i noticed that if there is an anomaly in system, they usually there, when rats have spawed after someone was there, they almost never just chill somewhere, unless someone else has ben there before. so there is no guranteed way to ensure one will spawn plus you need to spend alot of time waiting for an actual spawn to happen to even know about it.
Yeah this seems to be another case of RNGesus hates you.
Usually, after clearing an Elder spawn, a Clone or Faction spawn—or a convoy—appears. But in this case, another Elder spawn appeared right after the previous one, and this kept happening for four hours. I clear belts in these systems every 20–30 minutes. P.S. I’ve been running belts for a long time, and this is the first time I’ve seen something like this.
Might be due to CCP/FC breaking something while messing around with the Spawn / Loot tables…
They’re constantly messing around with those and have even admitted it in the past…
Anyway, hopefully the issue is quickly resolved…
DMC
o7