Item/Material Location Guide

Is there anything that tells you where each item is obtained? For instance trigger units etc?

The market category of an item can generally give you a clue on where to find it (in the case of the Trigger Units, this is a Salvaged Material). I don’t think there is a core index anywhere on specific drop sources - Google didn’t readily throw one up.

Yeah… That is what I was looking for. I searched but also didn’t find. I wasn’t sure if you could target stuff specifically or not. For instance I need trigger units I kill and salvage this.

I can see where the relic and data site stuff comes from so I would guess that those types of rats/sites would drop similar stuff.

Now that I can help you with.

Eve Uni links to the Chruker database for salvage sources. This database is slightly dated (last load appears to be the Invasion 2 database from November 2019), but I am not aware of significant changes in salvage drops since that time. It’s important to note that Chruker’s reporting is based on experience with salvaging, not a database extract of loot tables - to the best of my knowledge, the loot tables are not exposed to any APIs.

Chruker has also indexed limited loot drops on the same site (Menu -> Rare Loot Drops), but not absolutely everything, and again, their database load is older so may be out of date.

Thanks…

1 Like

check the last part of this page https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Salvaging
Smashed Trigger Unit can be salvaged from Minmatar, Angel Cartel and Rogue Drones wrecks.

Was looking for Trigger Unit specifically but ty…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.