[Its a bug not a feature] CCPlz revert recent change to agent missions indication on the left side

I do think they should make the checkmark green again.

1 Like

You are essentially back to the times when there was no mission thingie on the left side. Such improvement, such progress, such design.

If I would run missions for living in EVE I would be

Good thing I dont do that. :relieved:

I am only

4 Likes

So what’s your squeak?

Distribution missions have similar problems, hopefully we will get a fix.

1 Like

yikes that’s ugly looking :frowning:

missioncompletecheckmark

the old way was nice and clean with a simple drop down for reading the description or setting destination to the mission or agent station

5 Likes

I was wondering about this, having same / similar issues. Just FYI it affects all missions, not just FW. I was running a bunch of burners a couple days ago and that UI is just screwed. And like you said, add to that the whole flickering / loading etc.

Just no need for this, the old stuff was good except unfit to run on high rez displays, should have just made those elements individually scalable with scalable fonts, would have been great, and it had more functionality too.

3 Likes

Yes, the new UI probably sucks for Burner missions aswell. Since i’m not running those i just wanted to speak about problems i perceive. I figured also that the mass of missions you usually pick up at once while running FW missions leads to extra problems which others may not have.
Thanks for pointing out that this is indeed a problem for all mission runners no matter which kind of mission.

Even the career agents missions are unplayable.

3 of 10 for both Industry and Business dont show Dock when finnished mining Veldspar.
The Agency still insist I had to put Tritanium into my cargohold…
That’s a nice let-down for new players!

EBR-159068

The Agency is the biggest degradation in EVE I’ve encountered.
Removal of Agent Finder was the start of the madness!

1 Like

Oh boy they even messed up the career agent missions?! :facepalm:

For ones who don’t get it:

You can see the lag which happens when I interact with agent menu… it’s broken
(and no, you can’t just RMB on ‘folder’ waypoint to set dest :))
3 Likes

Yeah. Who ever cam up with this idea is bad. And should feel bad.
Sorry, but this update is…■■■■. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have found dev from CCP responsible for that UI design.

4 Likes

That is definitly a good video showing one of the problems. Thanks!

And two other career missions broken by design.

Delivering items, don’t show the dialog button.

EBR-159202

It’s obvious, this ‘update’ was never tested!
The old one was much cleaner and offered more information and functionality…

If I had to guess, CCP fired the wrong ones :rofl:

As an additional piece of feedback: The new UI makes it harder to tell if the mission is complete or not. Previously a green checkmark would appear, now the silhouette of a person appears (grey). I think it’s meant to indicate that you are supposed to talk to your agent to complete it. When you are running 10+ missions is hard to tell at a glance how many you have done now.

I would say that’s the plan to stop people doing 10+ missions at the same time :male_detective:

1 Like

Absolute dogshit change

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.