Its an old game is not an excuse for the declining player base

Was I saying the game was dying as if its the last days? Nope Im simply saying exactly what I wrote and nothing more. Lots of you guys totally miss the forest for the trees and lots of you cant even look at a tree and know its a tree tbh… but the encyclopedia of trees isnt 100% accurate so all info is to be tossed out. Crazy. I think im losing IQ points on this forum.

1 Like

Oh. Ew. Reddit.

1 Like

20 years isn’t old. Most people aren’t even married at 20 and don’t own a house.

EVE has over 20,000 players. Most days it’s 27,000 and if you half that it’s still over 12,000.
And WoW is not a game like EVE.

Yes it is.
I would say that people play less because EVE demands a good dose of attention, concentration, dedication and a whole lot of extra disposable ships. Not everyone wants to be stressed in a game after a long day at work.

Let’s say EVE has about 10,000 players every day. That’s pretty good! EVE is a hard game to learn and it demands a lot out of players. Not everybody loves to be exploded in their ship everyday. I imagine some players take a couple of days break before returning to the meat grinder.

“Game is dead” meme is very toxic honestly.

Games do not die until the servers shut down/literally cannot play.

I hope the meme ends one day. May not be in my lifetime sadly.

4 Likes

I like it when they say “game is dead” or “chat is dead” but they’re playing it or are chatting in a room they call dead… I agree, it’s a very toxic attitude.

3 Likes

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

3 Likes