It's time: Eve needs something bigger than the Titan class vessel

GenDisc
With rabid inflation, an Aging player base, a 12 year old game, PL and Goons, we NEED a Super Titan dont you think?

This will SAVE EVE.

It will lead to vets returning in MASS GROVES

It will lead to flashy hot gamer reviews/stories when the Super Duper titans explode cuz they be expensive.

It will give MORE STRATEGY and options for war
Something Eve desperately needs.

BIGGER IS BETTER!

SUPER DUPERS!

GenDisc, what would you name this new class?

1 Like

Well even though this is a sarcastic post, or I think it is, the new pirate faction Titans are basically the Super Titans. Other than what we have in game I don’t think anything bigger really needs to exist.

I mean if it did what would it do? Why would it be needed? At this point I think I’d like to see some new freighter class ships perhaps added that fill niche rolls, or something else that fills a void.

14 years old.

They left for completely different reasons and won’t come back.

Maybe one or two. There are a bazillion ways of easier marketing that don’t cost a fortune to develop.

Blob them with super titans instead of titans?

2 Likes

i dont like too big or too small ships i just want them all squashed into the middle

We don;t need bigger ships. Capitals already have issues in game. Adding a new bigger cap won;t help

1 Like

Yay, new stupid huge ship class with a 50x train and weapons systems with a 20x train? Faction versions next for another 50x train?

Or: how to sell moar skill injectors and make poking the blue donut even less fun.

1 Like

Someone ought to briefly bring back Oveur and ask him how that line of thinking went, and how it ended.

we need a really huge ship about 100 times size of titans but provide almost no tactical advantage OR be soo expensive and soo over powered itll require 100 trillion in equivalent in resources to make maby bring AOE Doomsdays back for it?

Nah what we need before that sh!t:
Navy Faction Destroyers
Pirate Faction Destroyers/Battlecruisers
Another T2 line of battlecruisers
Another T2 line of battleships
Faction Warfare Rework
360 Degree camera rotation (Seriously how hard is it to do this?)
Slight Assault Frigate rework
Maybe a T2 line of carriers/dreads?
A new line of freighters that fill a niche role
I want pos’s to be a thing still - getting rid of them is silly

And a whole load of other stuff before we get 500bil ships that are all gucci and rare and expensive for now but will be something everyone and their mother owns in a year or two just like when titans were introduced.

6 Likes

You mean like the palatine keepstar?

2 Likes
3 Likes

yes like that but you can pilot it and fly it and shoot things with it

1 Like

What the game needs is more of our existing Titans to blow up.

But sure, let’s add something bigger. I guess we can’t exactly call them hangar queens…log-off queens maybe?

3 Likes

Guys, stop falling for Cam’s alt’s bait threads.

2 Likes

You’re right. We need a highsec supercapital that cannot be docked, provides significantly boosted mining yield to everyone in fleet, has a small number of extremely high efficiency research slots, has 8 strip miner slots and excellent mining bonuses, and is tied to a corporation so it is not immune to wardecs.

Suddenly Highsec carebear alliances have a new way to expand and improve their industrial capabilities, and highsec wars become even more interesting.

war started, supercapital logged off for a week or jumped the corp.

What did i miss? :thinking:

1 Like

4 Likes

Hence it cannot dock. It stays in space permanently. Make it tied to corporation not individual. Or something. I dunno I’m not a doctor. I just tell girls I am to get laid.