"I've encountered a problem"

Why are R&D Agents so inept? Or is it laziness? They cant go 24hrs without sending me a message that they have a problem. When I go to see what the issue is it’s usually some BS.

• I need extra Trit.
  • I need a package delivered (I suspect it was drugs).
  • I need smokes.
  • Walk my dog.
  • Pick up some McD’s for me.

And one actually had the nerve to ask me for sexual favors. I reported him to Concord.

Where are the professional R&D agents in this game, or are they all losers?

Please post the dumb things these agents have had you do. Im preparing a letter to the CEO of CCP.:triumph:

1 Like

Research agents have never been good for anything. Back in the day, the points that one earned with them allowed them to be placed in a drawing for T2 BPOs. Since then, the only thing you can do is accrue points for datacores. That notice you receive is 24 hours after the last mission that you completed. If you do nothing else with them, you won’t get another message.

1 Like

they have a daily mission for more r&d points, I just ignore them and collect the points passively, so passively I think I have years worth of points just sitting there. Now that most datacores come from FW r&d agents are mostly a relic of the old days.

1 Like

R&D agents are set & forget - harvest your datacores once a year. It’s a reasonable return on the effort required. It would be nice if there was more gameplay involved but I doubt they’ll make it to the top of CCP’s priority list for a while.

1 Like

LOL
but to be honest, try the “fedex” quests of usual fantasy mmos: “bring me back 10 pieces of wood” “hunt ten rabbits and bring me their skin” etc…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.