R&D AGENT

Do not understand R&D.
I have all the necessary skills and standing 2 with Lai Dai corp and they do not accept me for level 1 R&D.
I spent 2 days to level up. “”"""""

1 Like

you need to have faction standings/corp standing higher then -2.0
you need to have a relevant skill to the agent, every agent needs different skills.
once you can work with said agent you can get 1 mission a day that doubles your RP

1 Like

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Datacore_farming

2 Likes

My standing are at 2.02 with faction, highers than 4 with corp, 1.2 with agent and more than 4 as effective standing???
Skills are 5 at Science, Research, laboratory operation, CPU, PowerGrid. I have more than 27M at skills.
If I need skill to work with this aàààhole how do I know which skills I need. (Pardon my Language, LOL)

1 Like

ah you need specific science skills like caldari starship engineering etc. each agent on their info page has their specialties and you need 1 of those skills to work with that one agent.

take a look at my science tab and youll see a list of skills ive trained that deal in the science area as i run multiple R&D. https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/agondray

1 Like

You are my mate, now I see the end of the tunnel… :smile:

1 Like

your Large Disintegrator Specialization skill is not yet at a good level!!! LOL. I did not know that one exist!!!

1 Like

And once you reach the end, you’ll ask yourself why the f*** you bothered :slight_smile:

3 million isk per day in passive income, or something like that? Woo hoo!

2 Likes

Is it like 3 mil a day? Cause I set up 2 toons 4 years ago, and it’s been at least 3 years since I claimed any data cores. That’s like 6.5bil I need to collect on.

I left a guy doing R&D for six years (five agents). I cashed them out and it was a few hundred mil. You have to pay the agent for the data cores, so they aren’t really free.

1 Like

i have for years to , Cartum Conglomerate , the money is baaad lol, but is cool to have a old school passive income , i like it

Can confirm.

I only really do it on my toons who have high standings with research corps, or have research project management and the skills anyway (for invention). A couple of weeks of levelling them up to 4 with either LD, Viz, or CC and the income isn’t unwelcome, but at around 0.9-1.1 datacore a day you’re only looking at 2-4m isk per week per agent, meaning you might get 25-30m a month IF you have project management and the relevant science skills to 5.

From zero science skills you are looking at over a months worth of omega skillque for that, and then around 2-3 months for the datacores to pay off the skill books.

I just do it as its a somewhat low cost stream of certain invention materials I need.

Thanks for all your motivating messages .:joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.