Jared Dale Hauling (CHEAP)

Hello everyone, my name is Jared and I will haul your stuff across space for isk.

I am new here, I haven’t logged onto the game for a few years but I’m back and ready to roll.

I have a whopping 1,000,000 isk and fly a nice shiny Iteron Mark V.

If you have anything you want flown across space, send a contract to Jared Dale in eve.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure that 1M ISK is enough for collaterals when running a freight service. In my opinion, you need at least 1B and got some alt haulers to get your hauling company running, and you also need to consider the losses when you get ganked in that T1 hauler.

But if I got stuff that needs to be moved I will contact you first…

Alright, thanks for the tips!
Hope to earn your business in the future. :slight_smile:
I have grown to about 600m in collateral now.

May be a good idea to state your max M3 so we know if you can carry it or not.

Came here to state that Jared Dale Hauling is reddit certified and will work hard for your hauls!

1 Like

I’m interested in working for you Jared as a hauler, shoot me a mail if you’d like someone to help you on your misadventures!

OUTSTANDING WORK +REP!

1 Like

@Jared_Dale Would you like to do an interview for Evenews24.com ?

Sure.
@Alina_Firetock

Jared, message sent in-game for Quote please. Running datacores for me, but could be good earner for you if you ran this as a specific service. Relatively low volume, usually 4 lowsec systems grouped quite close and people could use you 1-2 per year.

Jared are you AFK, I miss your services :frowning:

I would like to ask if this service is still up since there is no word about it here.

I am starting a project that would require hauling (mostly in low volumes). If you are interested send me a mail and we can talk the price

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.